Will the PC gimp the console version?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't say have to say this, but guys and gals, really. You are all Internet peoples. You know how this works. There is little constructive to be said here. Stop feeding.

What Aiden said.

I shouldn't say have to say this, but guys and gals, really. You are all Internet peoples. You know how this works. There is little constructive to be said here. Stop feeding.

What Aiden said.

But back in my days trolling use to mean something! And trolls had more class and style to! Oh wait.

Ya know..gotta wonder when they'll show the actual PS4 and actual gameplay footage and not pre-rendered videos or videos of the games being played on PCs.
Makes me also wonder how Microsoft will design the controller for the next Box...will they keep the same style or try to 1up both Ninny and Sony and make an even stranger monster.

im serious, games get optimized for console specs it cant be done for PC cause it has to fit every PC available.
im worried it might hold back the console versions. what do you guys think?

yup, troll confirmed

maybe you meant the reverse of your topic OP

He aint a troll just look at the post count. If it's a low number like 1 or 2 it's probably a troll.

dont to you see? thats how elaborate his trolling is. he may have fooled you, but i have seen through his charade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom