Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta?

+
Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta?

I didn't really follow any Gwent news. Did they say anything about the singleplayer and if we will be able to test it during the beta?

Why would you play this game singleplayer? If you want singleplayer you can hit the taverns in TW3, no?

Why would you play this game singleplayer? If you want singleplayer you can hit the taverns in TW3, no?

Not single player as in against A.I. That you can already go and do Practice.

There will be a Gwent Campaign sort of thing. So that should be pretty fun.

Oh, my bad then - what's the point of going through the campaign then?

Well, we don't know anything about it but we can speculate:

1. CDProjekt RED high levels kind of story line
2. Cards
3. Ores/Scraps
4. Unlockables (Different skins? Different boards? I dunno)
5. Achievements?
6. ???

Just keep it easy guys CDPR is just testing the waters for this one. If you have money you can open keg all day long and get some rares or by crafting rares at your own risk. CDPR have full disclosure about this closed beta and it is still an ongoing in-game improvement process. So just enjoy and play gwent . Help them and report some issues regarding the closed beta game. I for sure would. After all its a free for play game. Multiplayer

Last edited:
They really need to think about great incentives for people to play. The game itself is great and we all know it, now it's all about how to keep people wanting to play to get rewards.

I for one am really looking forward to the Campaign(s). Here's to hoping there's one campaign for each faction...

Top Bottom