Will the story paths cross at some point?

+
As you know we will choose 1 character out of three to start with. Let's say we chose Streetkid. Are we gonna meet Corpo or Nomad at some point in our story? Or are they gonna be just three seperate characters? Share what you know and what you think!

Attachments

• 195747-une-cp2077-lifepath-orig-1-amp_main_media_schema-1.jpeg
    195747-une-cp2077-lifepath-orig-1-amp_main_media_schema-1.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 56
It's just three different lifepaths/backstories you can choose from. The others won't exist simultaneously in the same save.

From my understanding, you'll still have interactions with NPCs from other lifepaths, but your interactions and their reactions to you will be entirely different depending on the lifepath you've chosen.

Or did you mean will you meet the other V options? If that, then no, you'll be the only V.

From what I know it only applies to your character, so it's not 3 different co-existing ones in the same 'run'.

Imagine GTAV, in the game you were playing as Franklin,Micheal and Trevor but in some scenes while you were playing as Micheal you were cooperating with Franklin though he's another character that you control. That's what i meant,i mean are we gonna meet the other characters just as they are NPCs or we won't see them at all?

Imagine GTAV, in the game you were playing as Franklin,Micheal and Trevor but in some scenes while you were playing as Micheal you were cooperating with Franklin though he's another character that you control. That's what i meant,i mean are we gonna meet the other characters just as they are NPCs or we won't see them at all?
No as the life paths are not three seperate characters just one more thing to customize on your V. It's just the background of your character and not a chracter on it's own.

Top Bottom