Will there be a Boxed version of Enhanced Edition released for PC?

+
Will there be a Boxed version of Enhanced Edition released for PC?

As the topic says. Will you guys be releasing the game in Enhanced edition in Boxed version for the PC?

excellent. I have Witcher 2 from Direct 2 Drive, but I got it on release day for $20 because of an error that happened and they gave me discounts to compensate. I couldn't afford the boxed version at the time. The Witcher and Witcher 2 are the only games in the last 6 years that are actually worth having the physical versions of, it actually comes with something that adds value. So it will be good to have the game in physical version with all the goodies in physical form and the most up to date version.

Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Witcher-Assassins-Enhanced-Edition/dp/B0074H98HS/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333543719&sr=1-4

Offtop: @arkray, why I can't send you a private message?
Thank you for great mods for Witcher ;-)

LukeDion1987 said:
Offtop: @arkray, why I can't send you a private message?
Thank you for great mods for Witcher ;-)

Sure, you can send me a message, IF you manage to do it. I'm telling this because I've tried for 2 days to send one to you and I get an error, that I must fill the name to send to, but I press the PM icon in your message, your name _is_ there.... So the forum is a bit messed up now. Good luck sending the message :)

arkray said:
Sure, you can send me a message, IF you manage to do it. I'm telling this because I've tried for 2 days to send one to you and I get an error, that I must fill the name to send to, but I press the PM icon in your message, your name _is_ there.... So the forum is a bit messed up now. Good luck sending the message :)
Dunno what they changed, but this issue mostly appears if your PM box is full. You should clean it, before sending\receive another PM.

secondchildren is right on this . If your message box contains 50 messages or more then none can PM you . Cleaning should take care of the problem though .

Tommy said:
secondchildren is right on this . If your message box contains 50 messages or more then none can PM you . Cleaning should take care of the problem though .

It is true that I had more than 50 messages, actually more than 100 but I was getting PMs not more than 2 months ago.

I cleaned the inbox. Still not being able to send a pm to LukeDion1987.

I tried with *Tommy* (sorry, you were the most handy one at that moment), it worked.

I unfriended LukeDion1987, he friended me and I was ok, just in case this was the issue. But I still can't send him a message, so I guess his inbox is full (but mine was, double the ratio and I was getting messages)... so I leave this here for him to see. I can't do anything else.

I attached an image with the error I get.
http://pics.livejournal.com/arkray/pic/0059xtch

Top Bottom