Will there be a Patch 1.4?

+
Will there be a Patch 1.4?

The title says it all.

Why ask this you say, well with the anouncment of Version 2.0 comming at the end of September I was just woundering if there will be a patch 1.4 in the mean time or will current bugs be sorted with 2.0?

I ask myself when they will announce the 20 technical fixes that they will integrate in patch 2.0 :)

I don't know if this is the correct subject for me to post in, but I've got a serious problem with the game. It will NOT allow me to select mouse control of the game. I played the original "The Witcher" with mouse control with no problems. "The Witcher 2" doesn't give me the option. I've sent a message to the support office, but I've had no reply. Can anyone offer any help here?

DanConnors said:
I don't know if this is the correct subject for me to post in, but I've got a serious problem with the game. It will NOT allow me to select mouse control of the game. I played the original "The Witcher" with mouse control with no problems. "The Witcher 2" doesn't give me the option. I've sent a message to the support office, but I've had no reply. Can anyone offer any help here?

Mouse control? What are you talking about? Does it only let you use a gamepad?

Try remapping the keys from the setup that can be started from the game launcher. If what you mean is there is no in-game mouse pointer, then that's how the game works. You move the camera with the mouse and walk with keys.

volsung84 said:
Mouse control? What are you talking about? Does it only let you use a gamepad?

Try remapping the keys from the setup that can be started from the game launcher. If what you mean is there is no in-game mouse pointer, then that's how the game works. You move the camera with the mouse and walk with keys.

I think he means the mouse-only mode from TW1. Lots of gamers who imprinted on isometric games like Planescape: Torment and the original Fallouts strongly prefer it.

The problem lies in the unfulfilled expectation that this game would have this mode. It doesn't. I don't know whether the engine even allows for it.

guynwah said:
Lots of gamers who imprinted on isometric games like Planescape: Torment and the original Fallouts strongly prefer it.

As do I. I would love having a mouse pointer to click where I want Geralt to attack/loot/talk and even have a variable camera/zoom, but once you get used to how TW2 works it just seems... fine.

Forum veteran
Nazara said:
I hope they fix the KAYRAN bug in 2.0 ...
Pardon my ignorance, but what Kayran bug? I've heard of the QTE not registering clicks, but that's a game-wide problem with click-to-fill-up-the-bar QTE sequences and seems related to weaker systems trying to run the game, not some bug exclusive to the Kayran.

227 said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what Kayran bug? I've heard of the QTE not registering clicks, but that's a game-wide problem with click-to-fill-up-the-bar QTE sequences and seems related to weaker systems trying to run the game, not some bug exclusive to the Kayran.

I call it bug, because when i am load the game, everything works fine...

Don't forget Necrophage Oil formula doesn't work so they need a patch to fix this anyway.
You can't have broken forumlas in the game.

Everytime you make Necrophage oil it makes Thunderbolt instead.
I think there might be a bug in ACT II when you suppose to win a sword off the dwarf in poker dice which doesn't appear in the inventory...I have to check myself if I got this problem.

But YEAH we do NEED another patch.

like more quest in the game, and shouldent the witcher be abel to get experience whit just fighting monsters/enemys?

Do not like that i only get experience when doing quests.

Top Bottom