Will there be a Patch 1.4?

+
Kristian87 said:
like more quest in the game, and shouldent the witcher be abel to get experience whit just fighting monsters/enemys?

Do not like that i only get experience when doing quests.
You are getting exp for killing.
But this is not Diablo. It's a story driven RPG, so the quest-solving si much more rewarding.

SiodhachanSuileabhin said:
You are getting exp for killing.
But this is not Diablo. It's a story driven RPG, so the quest-solving si much more rewarding.

Did not know that.

But when you have finisht whit the game, what level is your witcher? I ended on level 29 or something like that. I feel thats to low.

To bad you can not import your skills if you start the game all over agian.

Kristian87 said:
Did not know that.

But when you have finisht whit the game, what level is your witcher? I ended on level 29 or something like that. I feel thats to low.

To bad you can not import your skills if you start the game all over agian.

Usually level 35 if you do (almost) everything. Thats the maximum level too

Kristian87 said:
ohh =/

I wanted to upgrade all skills to max.
That would ruin all the fun in finding a good build and in experimenting with different skill trees in subsequential playthrough!

SiodhachanSuileabhin said:
That would ruin all the fun in finding a good build and in experimenting with different skill trees in subsequential playthrough!

okay, whats a good build then? I never pick alchmey

Any body who has witcher traning on max?

MaskedReaper said:
Don't forget Necrophage Oil formula doesn't work so they need a patch to fix this anyway.
You can't have broken forumlas in the game.

Everytime you make Necrophage oil it makes Thunderbolt instead.
I think there might be a bug in ACT II when you suppose to win a sword off the dwarf in poker dice which doesn't appear in the inventory...I have to check myself if I got this problem.

But YEAH we do NEED another patch.

I think you get "a" sword if you beat Skalen twice without quiting, I did. When I played him and after each win quit the dialog I got nothing. But if I kept playing and beat him twice in a row and got a kaedweni sword.

For the Necrophage oil bug there is a mod you can get which fixes it.

Top Bottom