Will there be a physical edition but with a code instead of a disc?

+
So i really want to get the physical edition cause i like owning the box and the goodies that come with it, but i would prefer a digital version so i wouldn't need to put the disc in every time i want to play. I would love a physical edition that just comes with a download code instead of a disc. What do you guys think?

Can't remember the last time I bought a disc, but even back then, not every game forced you to have the disk in every time you wanna play. I think you should be positive about that, or, at least, having to use the disc only once, with some kind of digital/code-based verification system not being annoying.

I agree with OP, I want to buy the game with all the maps and stickers but I also dont want to have to insert a disc every time I want to play. Also don't know how this will work with Xbox Smart Pass or whatever it is called. Will there be a code inside the box that supersedes the disc?

I agree with OP, I want to buy the game with all the maps and stickers but I also dont want to have to insert a disc every time I want to play. Also don't know how this will work with Xbox Smart Pass or whatever it is called. Will there be a code inside the box that supersedes the disc?

I assume you just stick the disc in and then it downloads nexgen assets. if its a code you just need to log in with the account its registered for.

Top Bottom