Will there be a update in the future for nudity

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they've made that clear.

Walmart will not carry AO games, and CDPR wanted console sales.

(Whoops!)

Nudity hasn't a thing to do with an Adults Only rating outside of shaven vulva. That was the trigger for an AO back when Leisure Suit Larry made Magna Cum Laude.

Sex, though, has to be selected carefully in regards to censorship however for the M rating, Witcher 2 took nearly 50 recuts to get through with an M I believe.

I know this is has already been declared by Alicja that this is intended, but this is not how the game was advertised. Will there be a way in the future for this to come to the game without moding or just give us some better underwear choices please.

Yes but she definitely means that your character isn't allowed to roam naked, but now I am asking if this also includes other Npc's like the Strippers or other Scenes in the Game. Maybe the Mods know? :shrug:
Post automatically merged:

Nudity hasn't a thing to do with an Adults Only rating outside of shaven vulva. That was the trigger for an AO back when Leisure Suit Larry made Magna Cum Laude.

Sex, though, has to be selected carefully in regards to censorship however for the M rating, Witcher 2 took nearly 50 recuts to get through with an M I believe.

What is the big difference from AO to 18plus except maybe Walmart don't sell it? Do you know that?

What is the big difference from AO to 18plus except maybe Walmart don't sell it? Do you know that?

The ESRB defines it with specific types of violence, too. Hatred (Rated Adults Only) on Steam is an example of that.

There is no difference between 18+ and AO, they are the same rating.

M for Mature is 17+ as a rating, the same as an R rated film.

Yes but she definitely means that your character isn't allowed to roam naked, but now I am asking if this also includes other Npc's like the Strippers or other Scenes in the Game. Maybe the Mods know? :shrug:

Also, about this. You can mod the game to remove the underwear filter even when you shower.

Nexus.. nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/185

I have no idea why they suddenly got prude.

Last edited:
The ESRB defines it with specific types of violence, too. Hatred (Rated Adults Only) on Steam is an example of that.

Also, about this. You can mod the game to remove the underwear filter even when you shower.

OK someone know what rating version 1.0 was? Or maybe a link?

OK someone know what rating version 1.0 was? Or maybe a link?

The rating depends on what country you live in.

Also, the u.s. rating board known as the ESRB does not have to disclose any previous ratings if they were challenged or appealed.

Thank you very much but I will think that more to this has been removed from the game or changed but not sure because the statement was on V roaming naked but not if more changed not linked to V.

Thank you very much but I will think that more to this has been removed from the game or changed but not sure because the statement was on V roaming naked but not if more changed not linked to V.

Pretty sure the biggest issue that could be tied to is, there is no wanted system, to arrest you for indecency, just in game mechanics alone..

Also, as for cut content, it would have been sex, needing lots of re-cuts during a rushed launch, is a no no, so most AAA companies just cut all of it to not take a chance getting the dreaded AO and hurry the game out the door.

The rating depends on what country you live in.

Also, the u.s. rating board known as the ESRB does not have to disclose any previous ratings if they were challenged or appealed.

I live in Europe Austria and the Game on Steam is for 18 Pegi.

What does disclose any previous rating mean?

I live in Europe Austria and the Game on Steam is for 18 Pegi.

What does disclose any previous rating mean?

It means absolutely nothing to you, or the game for that matter.

Only my nations ratings matter the most. Since the largest amounts of sales are here.

Which is why if it gets a game to sell here, it will be cut.

The original Witcher had to be modded to uncensor in my nation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom