Will there be beautiful and impressive cities?

+
I did not like the city in Demo/trailer, very poor.

In what game can you see a better "playable" city?
Cause that's one of the thing I won't attack, It's like being able to actually visit the whole Mass Effect Citadel.
That's actually of of the rare thing I have nothing to say against in C2077.

And as I know, there will only be one city.
One BIG city.
With bulding with can actually by visited.
And a working public transport system.

That's A+ in my book.

What you say is lacking should be seeable in Corpo districts.

I was hoping for an orbital station...

SpaceStation Crystal Palace.... + Underground CyberCity.... = Through the roof and under ground!

OOOOOO ooo OOOOO Through the rooooof And undergrounnnndd

Can't remember an open-world RPG with explorable skyscrapers/megabuildings though. And Fallout had some long load times.

Though I initially thought there were to be more flying vehicles, I'm pretty content with what was shown.

Can't remember an open-world RPG with explorable skyscrapers/megabuildings though. And Fallout had some long load times.

Though I initially thought there were to be more flying vehicles, I'm pretty content with what was shown.
Fallout 4 had long load times because of FPS lock. If you had unlocked FPS the loading would be fast af. It's because of Bethesda's shitty old engine. You have to use mods to get around this.

Cause that's one of the thing I won't attack, It's like being able to actually visit the whole Mass Effect Citadel.

One BIG city.

That's A+ in my book.

Some people say theres "outskirt", maybe some trees and forest and stuff, its not exactly one big city. If they kept improving NIght City instead of building new city for sequel, one day we might actually have massive 100% urban area. I personally think that would be fun to see.

One BIG city.

That's A+ in my book.

I'm talking about the look of the city, poor places, degradation, old cars on the streets, common people, lack of technology etc..
The first city did not impress me visually.
I want amazing cities, MORE flying cars, more technology, holograms, neon etc..
I hope to see this in City Center and Westbrook :3

(Sorry my english)

Last edited:
old fashioned days: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2000's: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2005: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2010: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2015: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2019: "In the future we will have hover boards and flying cars!"
2077: a few flying cars with new york with some las vegas lights added on top
O-...Okay.... :giveup:
(where's the really high tech stuff? Where's the chrome cities? it can't be all cyber-detroit right?)

Edit: (link to post a bit further down)
Vattier says YEEEEE! I must celebrate!

Last edited:
They are all in Corpo districts, cause that's where the money is.
If that's true then I would really like to go there, even if I'm against the Corporations and caused them lots of trouble, I still want to be able to wear a disguise and get access to everything there if I'm careful enough. Like what if my favorite cyber-smoothie place is there or something but the corporations hate me for fighting against them on a mission or something? I totally hope I can still go and enjoy everything. Also worried about that because I haven't seen any of those buildings or high tech areas in any gameplay or trailers yet. :(

Cyberpunk 2077 is open world game but defined by open mega city structure. We will have one mega city called Night City and its surroundings with vertical exploration. It's very unique and innovative approach to building map in game. Never seen anything like it and I hope it's gonna set standard for future open world games, especially when it comes to cities.

Cyberpunk 2077 is open world game but defined by open mega city structure. We will have one mega city called Night City and its surroundings with vertical exploration. It's very unique and innovative approach to building map in game. Never seen anything like it and I hope it's gonna set standard for future open world games, especially when it comes to cities.
I agree, but I'm just sad because I worry that the hightech part of cyberpunk "hightech/lowlife" will be missing from cyberpunk2077, as in no chrome cities. :(
I really like what we've seen so far, and I don't want them to get rid of that. I'm saying, please keep that, but also include high tech chrome cities in there. what I mean by that is that this is a very big singular city (as in ONE city, and I do understand that) but I hope that at least some of those buildings in a certain area are very high tech, in contrast to the rest of the areas. :D

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
I really like what we've seen so far, and I don't want them to get rid of that. I'm saying, please keep that, but also include high tech chrome cities in there. what I mean by that is that this is a very big singular city (as in ONE city, and I do understand that) but I hope that at least some of those buildings in a certain area are very high tech, in contrast to the rest of the areas. :D

You will see both. To give an example: in the City Center you will see luxury, as it is the heart of corporations, but in areas like Pacifica you will see a lot of poverty and gang presence.

You will see both. To give an example: in the City Center you will see luxury, as it is the heart of corporations, but in areas like Pacifica you will see a lot of poverty and gang presence.
:eek:Ohhhhohohohoh CDProjektRed's Vattier! It is such an honor to be replied to by you! To be replied to by CDProjektRed... It's like a fine knight lifting up their visor to say "Well met!" and I would be like also "Well met! God save ye" (this is a friendly greeting, as if to wish well for another)
It's really an honor. Thank you for replying to give me that information so that I may not worry about that anymore. I love that CDProjektRed is so involved with their community. It's just such a nice thing, so I thank you again. So very much well met!

Top Bottom