Will there be hoverboards in cyberpunk?

+
I really love the idea of hover boards which not many games set in the future include. It would be nice if they were in there or some form of flying. Will either be present in this game?

This is a good question, but not one we have the answer to.

My guess is no, strictly because CDPR seems to be focusing on cars and we didn't even see a hint of a hoverboard in the trailer. But I could be wrong! We did see an incredibly fat man in a jazzy scooter, after all.

Depends.
Hoverboards have a "problem or two" when it comes to the physics behind them. And CP2020 is generally based on realistic physics.

While Hoverboards were present in the pseudo sequel, Cybergeneration, and I added them in as fan resources, there were no Hoverboards in the official Cyberpunk 2020 materials.

Guest 4310777

Depends.
Hoverboards have a "problem or two" when it comes to the physics behind them. And CP2020 is generally based on realistic physics.

flying cars also have a "problem or two" when it comes to physics.. at least, the way they are portrayed in this genre

flying cars also have a "problem or two" when it comes to physics.. at least, the way they are portrayed in this genre
TRUE!
But far less then a hoverboard would, they at least have room for an engine/fuel or a really efficient battery.

Believe it or not, the physics behind hoverboards actually works out. The problem is that you probably won't be riding them like skateboards.

See: FlyBoard Air, which is 100% real!

Believe it or not, the physics behind hoverboards actually works out. The problem is that you probably won't be riding them like skateboards.
Oh yeah, they work, I'm sorry if I implied they didn't.
The problem, exactly the same one electric cars and aircraft have is duration.
Thousands, or hundreds of thousands, for a 10 minute or maybe a couple hour duration is NOT cost effective and commercially viable. It's an experimental toy for the wealthy or research labs to play with, but not something you'll see on the streets.

Hi, when I firstly saw trailer from E3 about Cyberpunk 2077, I had
immediate feeling of nostalgic game called Cyril Cyberpunk ...the game was situated in about 2224?
Just want to throw an idea which is little bit inspired from this game ...that people/NPCs in the game could use hoverboards, segways and stuff like that? Your hero would be able to use these too...Customize it and getting through the game you would be able to improve (hoverboard mk1, mk2 with better gravity stats etc).
I think in future these hoverboards will took important place in people’s lives.
your opinion?

A0E134B1-5E32-437F-BA83-EA3CDA1631A8.jpeg

Really cool idea inspiro1 ! Hope this post get a lot of upvotes so developers can see this ! We want this !

Wonderful idea, more vehicles of any kind is always good, and since we already have cars, bikes and "other vehicles" confirmed, this is a great idea to include or add somewhere in the future as additional content. Heck, for all we know this might already be in game :D

Skaters doesnt belong to Cyberpunk. Skaters are too naive for it. Yeah, I said it. At least how modern media presents them. I would add Skaters to GTA though, for example, or Watchdog etc. But yeah, not for Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom