Will there be multiple ways to fire? Like a setting to not look down the gun sight and just see reticule?

+
Not sure if that makes sense. In most of the videos, I'm seeing the gun in the middle of the screen, obstructing the enemy. Was hoping there would be another option to have reticule there instead of the "look down" angle where the gun sight is in the middle of the screen.

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but you won't be forced to aim down the sight all the time when shooting. You'll be able to fire from your hip as well.

I think what he's asking is if hip-firing will be as accurate as ADS firing. Or if when you try to hip-fire the bullet spread is ridiculously inaccurate.

With all the augmentations we can get, I dont get why both cant be viable options.

Various augmentations will be able to improve firing from the hip so it will be viable to use both ways of shooting. Sight, however, can also provide some additional bonuses.

Edit: Fixed for inconsistencies.
Speaking about aiming, any plan for dual wielding?

Will it be possible to remove the small dot on screen when not aiming from settings?

1548095143537.png

Yeah "fire from the hip"; that's what I was thinking of. Don't know the FPS lingo that well. Thanks a bunch for the replies everyone, especially CD. Appreciate the info.

I think OP's talking about GTA 5 style of aiming. In GTA 5, if you aim in first person, some guns will not let you aim down with iron sights, and the gun will just be off the side. It looks like hip firing, but it really isn't.

Something like this:

I think OP's talking about GTA 5 style of aiming. In GTA 5, if you aim in first person, some guns will not let you aim down with iron sights, and the gun will just be off the side. It looks like hip firing, but it really isn't.

Something like this:

This type of aiming is basically simulating "high shoulder pocket", which from what I understand from friends and fam in the military, is a valid way of aiming. Obviously, not as accurate at aiming down sights, but it is preferable in some situations. (I guess. I have no idea what those situations might be. :p)

This type of aiming is basically simulating "high shoulder pocket", which from what I understand from friends and fam in the military, is a valid way of aiming. Obviously, not as accurate at aiming down sights, but it is preferable in some situations. (I guess. I have no idea what those situations might be. :p)

Well, i doubt we get a GTA type of aiming...that aiming was always terrible. Oh and give me leaning like in F.E.A.R.

Not exactly, and there is no aiming depicted in that screenshot, unless the toon is aiming to hit the left wall, about a foot from the ceiling.

Top Bottom