Will there be patch 1.32 for pc???

+
NICK.ALTMAN;n7258650 said:
What would be fixed by it?

No idea, just question out of the mods, I'm still waiting for play because there are mods for 1.30, as well as for 1.31. So if there will be 1.32, then I won't miss any mods.

chunjin;n7259630 said:
No idea, just question out of the mods, I'm still waiting for play because there are mods for 1.30, as well as for 1.31. So if there will be 1.32, then I won't miss any mods.

you won't miss any mods? i dont understand
you can use the mods if they don't modify any script or, if they modify a script and they are updated to the game version you can use it too

For starters, the constant freezing that new NVidia drivers introduced to the game.
Selma, a succubus, being practically immune to the Silver Sword but not so much to the Steel Sword.
I could think of several minor glitches that are still present in the game and could be addressed to the greater good.

No offense, but if you have to ask that question i doubt you've been playing the game recently or at least the main story. For once Shorts and Fiends don't attack beyond their charge and just stare at you with blank eyes. Other monsters are also overly passive and there's still alot of issues I encountered in the game which I forgot about because I played a little when the GOTY patch arrived and stopped playing again cause I got annoyed that some aspects of the game got worse mostly combat related. Most of these bugs are already submitted on the forums so I don't feel the need to mention them again. Long story short, some of my friends want to buy the game but I advised them not to until CDPR fixes at least the passive monsters otherwise the game is no challenge at all. I know you can workaround the problem by installing old monster behaviour files of a previous version and using mods but my friends are not tech savy enough to even install mods.

JeroenVolman;n7269740 said:
No offense, but if you have to ask that question i doubt you've been playing the game recently or at least the main story. For once Shorts and Fiends don't attack beyond their charge and just stare at you with blank eyes. Other monsters are also overly passive and there's still alot of issues I encountered in the game which I forgot about because I played a little when the GOTY patch arrived and stopped playing again cause I got annoyed that some aspects of the game got worse mostly combat related. Most of these bugs are already submitted on the forums so I don't feel the need to mention them again. Long story short, some of my friends want to buy the game but I advised them not to until CDPR fixes at least the passive monsters otherwise the game is no challenge at all. I know you can workaround the problem by installing old monster behaviour files of a previous version and using mods but my friends are not tech savy enough to even install mods.

My question was not sarcastic, but a question. I never played the game before 1.31 cause I bought it on October 30 2016. This info you just gave me is new and interesting to me.

Top Bottom