Will this be on SONYs next platform?

+
Will this be on SONYs next platform?

I have a gaming rig but i really wanna see some SONY love.PLus i hate open world games on PC(Which is why i got Shyrim on PS3). so since its Multiplatform does it have a chance for SONYs next platform

The first Witcher was going to go to both the PS3 and 360, but both console ports were cancelled. I think the Witcher 2 was always set for PC and 360 only though.

I have a gaming rig but i really wanna see some SONY love.PLus i hate open world games on PC(Which is why i got Shyrim on PS3). so since its Multiplatform does it have a chance for SONYs next platform

So how's Dawnguard been treating you so far in Skyrim?

This aside, depends on how Sony decide to structure their next console, if it ends up being something overly complicated for no particular reason (the power of Cell indeed), don't count on it.

IMO, if the game does end up multiplat, and it probably will, best course of action is to release the PC version first and then work on porting to consoles, like CDPR has done with Witcher 2.

So how's Dawnguard been treating you so far in Skyrim?

This aside, depends on how Sony decide to structure their next console, if it ends up being something overly complicated for no particular reason (the power of Cell indeed), don't count on it.

IMO, if the game does end up multiplat, and it probably will, best course of action is to release the PC version first and then work on porting to consoles, like CDPR has done with Witcher 2.

Its been confirmed to be Multiplatform...

What was the point of your thread then if you already knew?

Multiplatform doesnt mean every platform.For example it might be PC,720,and steambox but no PS4.Thing is i dont like Microsoft and im not spending a $1000 on steambox when i can get the same in fact better expierence on PC.But i also love SONY and when it comes to open world games and third-person games a console provides smoother gameplay.

You love a corporation? DISGUSTING! This is Cyberpunk, you know.

Your first class is going to be Corporate, isn't it? I've played with guys like you. They were suit-wearing evil. EVIL, I tell you!

And they regularly complained about bullet wounds. And refused hazard pay. And wouldn't eat with the rest of us.

No, I'm not bitter.

Wow, really wow! I admire your grave mistake there.

Well at one point CDP mentioned in an interview that porting a game to PS3 is much hetic than 360 (or PC for that matter) No wonder most bugs (which atleast I have observed) are from PS3 among the three. While I believe everyone should be able to play and this exclusivity is just a piece of shit, I hope they go the same route as TW2. First for PC then subsequently for the other 2 if not all at the same time.

Wow, really wow! I admire your grave mistake there.

Well at one point CDP mentioned in an interview that porting a game to PS3 is much hetic than 360 (or PC for that matter) No wonder most bugs (which atleast I have observed) are from PS3 among the three. While I believe everyone should be able to play and this exclusivity is just a piece of shit, I hope they go the same route as TW2. First for PC then subsequently for the other 2 if not all at the same time.

Actually the PS3 version could have been better than 360 but greedy bethesda decided to use a engine that didnt work well with PS3 coding.They knew they released a broken game.Besideds i dont want skyrim dlc.Dawngaurd was mediocore at best(played on my bros 360) Hearthfire shouldnt be called "DLC".Plus i really like PS3s controller not even mentioning the games.PS3 games are just amazing.But sadly would have horrible gameplay on pc. Could you imagine climbing in uncharted with a keyboard or smashing heads in GOW with a mouse? Yuck. But i love PC just as good.Specifically for indie games.Planetside 2 was awful IMHO i liked Dust 514 and Eve online much more.Any way back on topic. I think the witcher wasent on PS3 do to the fact how much more expensive it would be in development costs.

While I might be tempted to get this on a console, I'll probably invest in the PC version. I want to hack systems using my keyboard, not a controller haha

I think it completely depends on what components and APIs are available in both the new Xbox and the PS4 - size of system and graphics memory, versions of OpenGL or additions to - all these things and others all lead into how easy it is to port RED engine for the platform and then the game on top. I wouldn't be surprised that if the GPU components are more off the shelf stock now rather than a particular in house chip like the CELL.

Aver

Forum veteran
If this game is simple enough to play on a console I'm not buying.

His elitism level! It's over 9000!!!

I can understand that console controllers may be too simple to play RTS games or hardcore simulators because games like that require a lot of hotkeys. But I don't understand how it could be too simple to play average RPG. You don't need more than 20 buttons for that.

Top Bottom