Will we ever be able to unlock all of the Rewards?

+
Some contracts are also in need of a change. One is for 5,000 GG's given... that's like 5 games a day for 3 years... to get 5 reward points... makes zero sense.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I think im actually close to doing that one, even though i ragequit so many times after netdeckers but they still give me GG, despite not wanting their stupid GG resources.

There's a much worse one, i think its for playing 100.000 cards. I have thousands of hours in Gwent and i havent even done 10%, so im gonna assume not a single person in the world has done that contract.

The most extreme contracts (like that play 100k cards) are probably there so that even if someone has been playing since the very first day of beta, and actively, they will have something to work towards that won't be easy to achieve.

They also mean that players who either start playing much later or, like me, don't play that much will not meet the requirement in years. But as I mentioned earlier, I personally think it's a good thing.

100k cards... I don't even want to know how many tens of thousands of cards I still need to play to finish that contract. :D

There's a much worse one, i think its for playing 100.000 cards. I have thousands of hours in Gwent and i havent even done 10%, so im gonna assume not a single person in the world has done that contract.

You mean the contract "Mill 100.000 cards" maybe? The "Play 100.000 cards contract is doable (I'm at 64.215 and I'm playing from the first day of Open Beta), but the mill contract seems broken to me....I milled 4100 cards in 2 and a half years. I will never complete it...

The goalposts with these FTP games have been moved so much. Almost all of the contracts are lame and the rewards are pretty dull...how many banners does one really care about?

DRK3

Forum veteran
You mean the contract "Mill 100.000 cards" maybe? The "Play 100.000 cards contract is doable (I'm at 64.215 and I'm playing from the first day of Open Beta), but the mill contract seems broken to me....I milled 4100 cards in 2 and a half years. I will never complete it...

Yes, you are absolutely right. That's what happens when i say things without checking...

After your post i did checked mine - the "play 100.000 cards" im almost there (92k), but the "mill 100.000 cards" is the one im not even close (im at around 6400, so not even 10%), and i would bet no one has that one, and also no one will ever actually do it.

I mean, players with tons of resources might be able to do it, crafting and milling over and over again, but just to complete that contract? It would probably take hundreds of hours of that chore, it's ridiculous.

Yes, you are absolutely right. That's what happens when i say things without checking...

After your post i did checked mine - the "play 100.000 cards" im almost there (92k), but the "mill 100.000 cards" is the one im not even close (im at around 6400, so not even 10%), and i would bet no one has that one, and also no one will ever actually do it.

I mean, players with tons of resources might be able to do it, crafting and milling over and over again, but just to complete that contract? It would probably take hundreds of hours of that chore, it's ridiculous.
I remember reading about someone who did complete the mill 100,000 cards quest a while back. They took advantage of full refund on a nerfed card and I believe used a key macro to automatically mill-craft-mill-craft etc. I think they said it took a few days to complete running non-stop. I don't think he got banned for an exploit either as Jason Slama even commented in the replies to the post. Sadly that method is no longer possible now, so there probably won't be anyone else who completes it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I remember reading about someone who did complete the mill 100,000 cards quest a while back. They took advantage of full refund on a nerfed card and I believe used a key macro to automatically mill-craft-mill-craft etc. I think they said it took a few days to complete running non-stop. I don't think he got banned for an exploit either as Jason Slama even commented in the replies to the post. Sadly that method is no longer possible now, so there probably won't be anyone else who completes it.

So someone did complete that contract. But thanks to full mill-value that doesnt happen anymore, but more importantly thanks to automatic processes because it would take many many hours of that borefest crafting-milling.

And it might have been an exploit, but if the goal was just to complete a contract that otherwise no one will get, i think its ok and he should not be punished.

So someone did complete that contract. But thanks to full mill-value that doesnt happen anymore, but more importantly thanks to automatic processes because it would take many many hours of that borefest crafting-milling.

And it might have been an exploit, but if the goal was just to complete a contract that otherwise no one will get, i think its ok and he should not be punished.
Found it

Top Bottom