Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

+
I was kinda hoping for something like this to be visible just like the picture bellow.
EeIBa1dX0AgxK1e.png

As well as the ripperdoc operation to have them.
I can't stress enough how anticlimactic and immersion breaking, it is to get your cybernetic upgrades only in the Trade screen. There's not even an instalation sound FFS!

This is unforgivable, especially for a game that forces us to play in 1st person perspective with little to no 3rd person cutscenes, in order to "increase" our immersion...

I just hope they would follow to that. :(

Tbh i'd be happy just with a "cosmetic" cybernetic look i could swap in an out on a "style" menu as part of a whole shake up of character creator and aesthetic options in general

Gotta wait for modders. Cause that's one of the reasons why they never gave us the option to customize the body. They didn't want to deal with clothing clipping issues. Clothing types that have Cyber windows etc.

I like how we just throw it on the modding community....

When in all seriousness CDPR should be the one doing it.

Never give up on what you want. Ask ASk and ASKKK some more! Maybe just maybe CDPR will get it through their heads and add what everyone was promised. I know they can do it! I have seen how awesome their work can be. (The Witcher 3)

Modders might have to do it but let CDPR know they should have!

Fashionware is a very likely free DLC.
It's not just fashionware, it's about immersion. Allegedly, the one thing they wanted for us to experience.
Not just with ripperdocks and cybernetics being visible. Even in a bar or a restaurant, immersion brakes because you have to enter the effin trading screen!
Why not just tell Claire at the Afterlife to give me a Jackie Wells, but instead I have to enter the DREADED TRADING SCREEN? And there is no Jackie Wells...
Why not just pick a kebab from a ventor (not happening) or a plate from a restaurant?

We probably won’t, realistically speaking.

Set your expectations to reflect exactly what we have, maybe better performance improvements and the like, but don’t expect anything content wise from them that makes the game more immersive or offer any more meaningful character customisation or worldbuilding options.

We probably won’t, realistically speaking.

Set your expectations to reflect exactly what we have, maybe better performance improvements and the like, but don’t expect anything content wise from them that makes the game more immersive or offer any more meaningful character customisation or worldbuilding options.

So a borderland in the future with a short plot but not cyberpunk?

I was kinda hoping for something like this to be visible just like the picture bellow.
View attachment 11121068

As well as the ripperdoc operation to have them.
I can't stress enough how anticlimactic and immersion breaking, it is to get your cybernetic upgrades only in the Trade screen. There's not even an instalation sound FFS!

This is unforgivable, especially for a game that forces us to play in 1st person perspective with little to no 3rd person cutscenes, in order to "increase" our immersion...

I just hope they would follow to that. :(

Just one more example of what this game is lacking in... the list of features it should have (since they where shown/advertised) but doesn't is already several times the size of the list of actual content the game provides... man... this is getting more and more depressing...

It's not just fashionware, it's about immersion. Allegedly, the one thing they wanted for us to experience.
Not just with ripperdocks and cybernetics being visible. Even in a bar or a restaurant, immersion brakes because you have to enter the effin trading screen!
Why not just tell Claire at the Afterlife to give me a Jackie Wells, but instead I have to enter the DREADED TRADING SCREEN? And there is no Jackie Wells...
Why not just pick a kebab from a ventor (not happening) or a plate from a restaurant?
Well, in Witcher 3 it was like this. The bartender open a trade screen. Nobody complained there, so they thought "why change it"?

Top Bottom