Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

+
I don't like the plastic fingers of the Gorilla Arms and would appreciate if we could replace that with some RealSkinn.

Hey, remember when CDPR said all cybernetic implants would have some kind of cutscene for their installation? I thought that was cool AF, and it sounded like a great reason to keep the game in first-person (not that I was ever a "third person or bust" type of person)...

In the end all we got was the one scene from the 2018 demo. A real shame.
To be honest, I cant imagine that "Lets chop of your both arms off" - scene or how will they doing with the skeleton.
Palm of hand and eyes seem not so horrific.

To be honest, I cant imagine that "Lets chop of your both arms off" - scene or how will they doing with the skeleton.
They could do it as in the 48 min gameplay, were you choose and peruse the available cyberware.
Maybe for 1st time "small" procedure you can have local anesthetic that would let you see what's going on. Maybe the arm could be behind a screen or medical drape so the procedure can be less gory.
The next time you change arms, he brings the new pair and swaps them for you. Right there.

On a big surgery you sleep and wake up upgraded. Maybe seeing yourself and checking the scars or new ports or something.

Also when you swap the subdermic hand implant for the smart link tattoo, nothing visual happens. Why not?

I would love to have the plastic looking skin like some of the NPCs have. I basically wanna play a character from Moxes tbh.

Hey, remember when CDPR said all cybernetic implants would have some kind of cutscene for their installation? I thought that was cool AF, and it sounded like a great reason to keep the game in first-person (not that I was ever a "third person or bust" type of person)...

In the end all we got was the one scene from the 2018 demo. A real shame.

Actually, no. Is that a thing they said?

On the shoulders the cyberware is visible.
Post automatically merged:

I would like the reinforced tendons to be visible, like mantis blades or gorilla fists.

Customizing the look of the visible cyberware would also be cool (color, texture etc).

Is there even a way to unequip what you put in? what if I want to remove monowire/gorilla/mantis? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

TBH that seems like "the" point about keeping it first-person. You need to see yourself become less and less human - isn't that kind of at the core of Cyberpunk and the whole humanity stat? Granted, there's no going cyberpsycho in CP77, but that psychological aspect of becoming more and more machine would be awesome.

...of course, what we got is but a shadow of that.

Actually, no. Is that a thing they said?
Honestly don't recall. It was 2 years ago. I could swear I read some posts about it, but this might have been speculation by players just as well as some dev post...

Modders will not be able to do what people are hoping unless they are given a proper kit and access. CDPR promised such for the witcher 3 of i remember correctly but west they released was subpar at best and only allowed the manipulation of textures.

100% agree. There was if I'm not mistaken in the 48 min gameplay back in 2018, a "humanity cost" attached to any implant you purchased.
And what they've done with it? Nothing
Lizzy is the only surviving element of that plot thread.

Modders will not be able to do what people are hoping unless they are given a proper kit and access. CDPR promised such for the witcher 3 of i remember correctly but west they released was subpar at best and only allowed the manipulation of textures.
But it also depends on how passionate people are. Anger does motivate people. GTA never gets proper stuff. And people pulled off really good things.

We will...but with mods...i dont think cd will add that to the game...at this point i dont expect anithing...they dont talk ablit the game anymore,so i dont have a reason to expect nothing...

Top Bottom