Will we ever see more PS4 DLC + multi companion patch?

+
I'm currently about half way through my second play through and while I'm thoroughly enjoying it as a completely different experience, there is that looming ill feeling that when I get to the endgame again I'll be met with that empty, unrewarding feeling.

1. Will they make a multi companion patch for PS4 users? I'm so jealous of that mod, it would literally make the end game ten times more fun! I don't think it would even be that hard.

2. Now that Cyberpunk is about to be released, and they're talking about beginning the next Witcher game, it has me wondering if there will be capacity to create more DLC and stories for Wticher 3? With the success of the TV series it has literally never been more popular and would be raking in a fortune, so don't tell me the game is 5 years old now and there's no point. To me, it makes total sense to continue to bring out new content and keep the new, and old players engaged for many more years.

1 is a definite no. It's a mere fan-made mod on PC (meaning only a small minority of people use it), there's exactly no way an official one would be made and especially not specifically for a single platform.

Geralt's story is done. They've stated that multiple times. Which means no new, universal content for Witcher 3 -- and it's already been almost four years since Blood & Wine anyway.

Top Bottom