Will we see Morgan Blackhand soon?

+
Will we see Morgan Blackhand soon?

Pawell Sasco mentioned him as one of his favorite characters on twitch. Morgan Blackhand is a mercenary from Night City, a lone hunter.

He is defined by the fact that he is a pragmatist. Blackhand is able to survive because he's street-smart and is constantly looking out for his own best interest. His reputation as a top solo is partly due to the fact that he is able to capture targets alive, rather than simply killing them. Basically, Blackhand is considered to be a "Solo's Solo", with years of experience and ops under his belt.

Morgan goes for the highest bidder, he has no agenda and no aspirations to be anything more than he is. Instead he only takes the jobs given to him and accomplishes them however he sees fit.

You have his information on this interesting website:

MorganBlackhand.png

There is already a theory that says V already met him once in one of the endings,so why not?
But personally, even if I like the story and characters I think CDPR was too conservative and re-used many characters from the franchise already(arasaka family,rogue,silverhand,smasher) and they should try to write more of their own characters to develop more unique stories.
I mean Blackhand should be older than Rogue ,and I know that tech allows to prolongue life but >100 years old mercenaries being active sounds a little bit of stretch(maybe he went Smasher way though).

Top Bottom