Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

+

Will you be buying any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never pre-order.

Yes I will,

Games fun, just needs a few patches and BAM!

Everyone will like it but still gripe about its launch state.

Thats the past,
I'm looking forward to the future of the game and the DLCs.

I am curious to see what the general audience has to say on this.

There should be more alternatives than just 'yes' and 'no'.

Im going to be thinking real hard about buying games from them in the future. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it.
Any DLC, is going to have to solve the problem of how the story can continue. I gotta assume they have thought of something when they first wrote this story.

Don't fall into the Rian Johnson trap, where you have to retcon everything after you gave someone full control of the IP.

ps. Finally finished the story tonight. Interestingly only 28% or so of steam players have the story completion achievement.

Yes no issues with that, CP was still an amazing experience. It just weren't what they said it was and not as polished as one would expect.

But I won't preorder any games from them.

But to put it into perspective, they were my last chance, so its not due to them alone, but I have pre ordered games before, and honestly my experience with it have been very poor, so CDPR was the last company that I would give a chance. And well we know how that went :D

I will simply wait for reviews now and from people I trust, that will give an honest opinion. But it doesn't change anything in regards to whether I will buy something from CDPR or not, at all. Each game they release will decide that.

edit: To add, only one company left and that would be Larian studios.. they still have my confident as I think that the Divinity series is probably one of, if not the best RPG ever made.

I agree with you, although it was a bit messy in places. I enjoyed the overall experience. I was sad at the end of the game, but the ending gave me hope. My particular path I saw a DLC in the making right there. It might be the end of Johnny, well it might not, but V definately still has some time to kill.

I think I was one of the lucky ones. I had few graphical glitches, some mission bugs. Yes I know the AI was terrible. But I loved the journey and took my time to do almost every mission I could find from day one. I really enjoyed the crafting and clothing options.

So yeah if V has one last ride in him, I will be along for the journey too. It was a great experience still.

I want more NIght City. I want more Johnny, I want more V!

Last edited:
I'll buy the Cyberpunk add-ons, but only if there will be real choices and consequences. And if it's as big as The Witcher 3 add-ons - about 40 hours of good quests.

Hell Yes ... Cyberpunk 2077 is the most fun I've had in a long time - I've only experienced some minor bugs or glitches nothing worth complaining about - But the fun I'm having is priceless !!! - Just for some perspective I'm 130 hours playtime and still on my first playthrough - sure I've back-peddled a bit and loaded saved games to see different outcomes, choices or dialogues. I'm enjoying the journey not aiming to just get to the end.

Yes, yes I will;

Top Bottom