Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

+

Will you be buying any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am curious to see what the general audience has to say on this.
Yes no issues with that, CP was still an amazing experience. It just weren't what they said it was and not as polished as one would expect.

But I won't preorder any games from them.

But to put it into perspective, they were my last chance, so its not due to them alone, but I have pre ordered games before, and honestly my experience with it have been very poor, so CDPR was the last company that I would give a chance. And well we know how that went :D

I will simply wait for reviews now and from people I trust, that will give an honest opinion. But it doesn't change anything in regards to whether I will buy something from CDPR or not, at all. Each game they release will decide that.

edit: To add, only one company left and that would be Larian studios.. they still have my confident as I think that the Divinity series is probably one of, if not the best RPG ever made.

I'll have absolutely no issue purchasing their games and pre ordering what they'll come up with.
As long as its not lame cosmetics DLCs as done by other major studios, but its focused on story and such, I'll take whatever they throw in the mix.
They just need to refocus and do what they do the best, and eventually it'll be okay. The swarm of locusts will be long gone and Cyberpunk will go on having found its regular audience eventually.

I just hope they'll stay away from the Witcher 4 or whatever it'll be called as long as they can. The Witcher is first and foremost the story of Geralt and it ended in a perfect place. I don't want them to open that Pandora box and put on a 4th game, I really hope they'll build on what they have with CP instead for a while.

I figure most people will do this. The yes/no ratio is about what I expected.
I imagine most people will change their mind once they see what's on offer. Tho for me it has to be more than QoL changes and story update. Unless the story fixes the endings.

I am curious to see what the general audience has to say on this.
I think it would make more sense to ask if people would preorder, because CDPR might still release the best Witcher game ever, but probably a lot of people will be more careful trusting their marketing materials, at least I will. But if the game gets good reviews all across the board, then I have no issues buying it.

Last pre-order for me. But absolutely yes I would purchase future dlc and games from CDPR. If months after a release and all I see is how great their game is yeah that's easy a decision.

Nice double the yes votes, anyway I just found a gold glittery legendary grade beanie last night and it's calling to me :love:

It depends there are many things I like about the game but then there is the larger issue on how the rpg aspect functions that I don’t like. I wish the character that the player creates was more freeform where you did missions around Night City with smaller narratives like the current side missions. Where you get know more about the city and some of the people in the city. And they had more dlc packs of those types of missions.

Then have narratives like V’s story arc as part of an expansion; where you play that character as a mission. I don’t like how I am stuck playing V indefinitely. I feel the game has a lot of potential given the size of the map, there is a lot room for additional content. But I really want a freeform character.

I don't know. It kind of depends on what they do with the game prior to the paid DLC launch, what they give us, and what the paid DLC looks like. If you ask me today, the answer is no, but they could release an awesome free DLC that alleviates a number of my concerns and then I'd say yes.

Top Bottom