Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

+

Will you be buying any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
not sure yet since everything they promised was a lie with this game it will all depend how they fix cyberpunk 2077 and make up for all they false promises
Post automatically merged:

No Fcking Way!!!!

CDPR would have to do an incredible overhaul on CP2077 to regain my trust

Right now I trust them as much I trust Bethesda
will still have rockstar so far lol

Yes, and no problem with that at all. 200 hours in on a high end PC and still playing, and enjoying the game. I didn't jump on the hype train (never do, learnt that foolish errand years and years ago), paid little attention to all the announcements , media and 'buzz' around the game and bought it 2 weeks after release. I'm not dumb enough to have my world revolve around reading semi illiterate gibberish on Discord and Reddit and sucking it up like a vacuum cleaner either. The Witcher 3 is a great game and shows what CDPR can accomplish , yet that had a rocky start. CDPR know they've dropped the ball with CP2077 but only the chief decision makers there really know exactly how and why that happened. It's for them to turn the ship around and get things back to where it, and the company itself, should be.

This game cost me € 30, which means my entertainment in this game has cost a whopping 17c an hour so far. I really like it, am fully aware that it's not perfect and needs work, but can live with the bugs and sub par systems which need improvement because they havn't soured my experience to the point of throwing a tantrum, nor has it robbed me of my childhood.

I'll happily gamble up front on paid DLC, and really don't give a toss whether it's putting in things that there there during development but removed before release (which I knew little to nothing about anyway). What's the worst thing that can happen; I earn good money, pay up peanuts for a game addon and come away feeling short changed. It didn't happen with the Witcher 3 DLC's and I have confidence CDPR will come good here. And if I'm proven wrong, i'll get over it, but I won't be joining the baying mob waving their burning pitchforks and torches ( or action figures and soothers by the look of a lot of comments out there) demanding justice for one and all.

Yes.

Just finished my playthrough on about 180 hours and already wanting to do it all over again, much much slower this time as I didn't visit as much of the city as I should've, especially the beach as it's the only way to get there currently with the lockdown :LOL:

I'd have liked to have seen more activity options with your romance partner and CDPR need to tweak the Trans/non-binary creation options so you're referred to as "They/Them" as well, but yes, I'll buy the DLC's as I love the game and will for a long time to come.

Last edited:
i love cyberpunk to the point where im on my 5th playthrough now, i won't buy another CDPR game though until it's released and proven to be stable & finished. They can't be trusted for me at the moment.

Yes, depending on their project of course (not blindly, turns out that I was a CP fan from the mid 90's).

I'll make more attention to the gamedesign. The game is great. Not a fan of its gamedesign - I just expected a lot more innovation there and I don't see many new mecanics compared to TW3 (which was great but is 7 yo now).

I hope they move on from CP77 to a clean CP78 project. 50% of gamedesign have to be rethinked (some parts are in the root of it, so maybe they should restart something instead of absolutly trying to fix this).

I am curious to see what the general audience has to say on this.
Didn't I read somewhere that the dlcs would be free?
It would be the least they could do after the shambles of CP2077.
I don't mean the performance or graphical issues, I mean practically every mission having glitches - I played one mission - rescue Saul - that had 3 out of the possible 4 known bugs happen in the same attempt.
The projectile launcher bug that prevents people from using the tranquilizer rounds, carrying duplicates of Johnny's clothes around with no way of getting rid of them, some people unable to aquire quick hacks via access points, save files corrupting - the list is pretty extensive.
So yeah I do think the idea of a free dlc would be somewhat fitting but I think we should wait and see before handing over money again.

Edit, I should add I'm playing on the xbox series s and despite annoyance at its bugs and glitches I still really enjoy the game and am hoping for some extra story when the dlcs appear 😋

Last edited:
Probably Not, Sense I'm entirely not sure what Story Expansion or whatever they'll Release with how they Ended V's Story. Unless their First Expansion is New Game+ with a New Story to go with that. But that's too much Creativity for them.
If anything, I'll just wait for their Definitive Edition or Remaster or whatever for the Next Gen Consoles and PC. Where they can not only improve on the game more on all aspects and stuff but also come with all the DLC's and Expansions.

That's going to be a no for me at this point. The amount of work they would need to do on CP2077 is outside their current plans I think. First and last time I will pre-order from them. They were really the last titan to fall. Now there are none left. I was never under the illusion that CDP wasn't a company for profit, but they still had a sliver of morals. That disappeared with investors and taking money from the polsih government.

I won't prepurchase or buy a game from them on release anymore, but instead wait for reviews and maybe "completed" enhanced editions. I have played many, many games in my time, a lot of them with a troubled development, underfunded, rushed or other problems, but when it comes to bugs CP2077 takes the cake.

If I purchase another CDPR game it will be once I can get it for $20 or less regardless of how good it is. Never going to give them a full $60 (or $70 according to rumors of next gen pricing) again out of pure principle. Honestly, I have less time than ever to play games so I will probably just pass all together and play the latest Rockstar title instead. Or just play Fallout New Vegas again it's better than any CDPR game anyway.
Post automatically merged:

I won't prepurchase or buy a game from them on release anymore, but instead wait for reviews and maybe "completed" enhanced editions. I have played many, many games in my time, a lot of them with a troubled development, underfunded, rushed or other problems, but when it comes to bugs CP2077 takes the cake.
I concur on waiting for reviews. Real reviews from beatemups or AngryJoe not IGN, or Gamespot they are just as bad as CDPR in all this mess.

I will definitely wait for honest reviews and in-depth critic before I ever support CDPR again.

If they release a DLC with actual good content to a fair price that I find sufficient for my time. Yes.

Otherwise a hard and harsh no.

I think Skippy could do this better.
NOOOO!

If it is evident from the upcoming patches that CDPR takes the fundamental issues this game has seriously, then yes, I will gladly purchase future paid DLC.
Though right now I'm still undecided; even if they wouldn't take it seriously ,and leave the messy AI, driving and all the holes in the map (etc...) as is, even then I still can't say NO definitively, because I've never had this much fun playing a SP game in years...

So yeah, wait and see I guess.

Top Bottom