Will you go Digital or Physical?

+

Physical or Digital?

• Total voters
Depends. If the Collector's Edition is nice I'll probably get that. The last physical CE I bought was Oblivion back in the day, came with a septim replica and some other goodies and it only cost 10€ more than the normal edition... good times.

If you buy the CE do you have to wait for the thing to arrive in order to play the game? Can't you link up your order to your GOG account so you can play the game on release without having to wait for the CE to arrive?

Guest 3847602

It's extremely likely that physical copy will come with GOG activation key, so it's gonna be physical for me.

I always liked a boxed version of my games, so this game will not be different.

I do not really care if there is a bue-ray or DVD disc included (although it would be nice). Nothing beats a nice box with some cover art sitting on my shelf (well actually - not only one shelf), next to the other big titles. So...

Physical, I like to support my local video game stores by buying through them.
I don't buy games there as most of them seem to be just cases with Steam keys these days. (if you are really, really lucky you might get a disk with a copy of the Steam installer on it.) But I do go there for the POP figurines and the PC accessories.

I buy the physical edition, because one thing CD Projekt proved time and time again, a physical edition is worth it's money. I really hope they will do it again and put the Soundtrack to the physical release of the game and make a nice box as they did with The Witcher. If the CE is looking good I might even buy that.

If there ll be a phyisical CE of CP2077 (i guess so) then i ll go for this
for sure... like i did with W2 and W3 (missed the W1 one, damn)

It ll be registered on GoG / GoG Galaxy nevertheless
Important thing is das the game ll work STANDALONE without
any third party software attached ;)

So long

PS: We might get a USB Stick instead of DVDs for the physical copies
(assuming that CP2077 will be incrediblly huge)

Last edited:
I don't buy games there as most of them seem to be just cases with Steam keys these days. (if you are really, really lucky you might get a disk with a copy of the Steam installer on it.) But I do go there for the POP figurines and the PC accessories.
I got my Witcher 3 CE from a video game store and it came with a physical CD (along with all the other stuff). Still had to download a lot but for someone with the most potato internet I appreciate having something I can install through CD.

Physical, as I'm a console plebeian at hart and prefer not to clutter my poor PS4 with too many downloaded games.

Guest 4310777

I want physical, but I'm gonna have to use GOG with a proxy or something to get the game in communist Australia

Top Bottom