Will You Keep Playing?

+
Depends how much the upcoming balance patch does to fix the shitshow that the game currently is. This meta is already unbelivably boring and stale and thats with me playing 4-5 games a week now.

Ill probably check in on Homecoming when it drops, But alas I no longer have any faith in CDPR delivering a good game anymore sadly.

Zjiin;n10868991 said:
Depends how much the upcoming balance patch does to fix the shitshow that the game currently is. This meta is already unbelivably boring and stale and thats with me playing 4-5 games a week now.

Talk about stale, I went against the SAME Brouver deck like 6 times in a row. May can't come sooner, jeez.

LucasKane_qd;n10867821 said:
What would be the good profitable way to do this? Using the dupes, scraps & powder to craft now or waiting it out until the refund period?
Don't disenchant anything that isn't fully refunded next patch in may, after that don't scrap anything period until homecoming.
Crafting what you don't have is perfectly safe since even if you pull a dupe you can still dust it for full refund.

Top Bottom