Will you Reinstall for 1.7?

+
also turned off cloud sync, In order to lower the risk of data corruption.

I wish I had known about the steam cloud sync crap before it erased ALL my Fallout 4 save files going back a YEAR. :(
It erased all my saves from my PC but I had an old HDD that I had switch out for a new SSD and that had my archived saves on it.
I was SO PISSED!
That almost finally made me stop playing fallout 4. But it is a Valve pile of crap not Bethesda pile this time so I sucked it up and am trying to redo the quests I had done so I can go back on to the new MOD quests I have not finished yet.

They snuk that crap into my PC and did not tell me about it and automatically set all my games to use it.
Why the hell do these companies not make this crap OP IN rather than op out to prevent ill will like this?

It's going to come out within a week or two of the expansion.

I am just waiting for Phantom Liberty to do a full run from the beginning. Want to experience all of the improvements from start to finish!

I have never uninstalled thw game from mi pc.I make mods for the game,never finished it.I have a lot of fun just doing random stuff.Waiting for the update and the Dlc to truly play the game.

Top Bottom