Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

+
I haven't been watching any of the playthroughs at all yet. I've seen enough to know that I want to play it, and then I have been avoiding anything at all besides written articles.
Once it is released, I might check out a few what if I did this sort of thing, but an actual stream, probably not. I got the game. I can play it if I want to see the game?
Side Note: Snape kills Dumbledore

Funny story...my brother spoiled that bit there for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But the story was still good even knowing it'll happen. Which is my point really. If the game/story is ruined with a spoiler, then it wasn't very good to begin with.

But I'm with you. The most I'll do is look up something if I'm confused or curious about something, but I probably won't go anywhere near a video for awhile. Articles and forums like this are pretty good about hiding spoilers.

Either way, I care less about spoilers and more about my experience.
Very much the same for me when we talk Cyberpunk 2077 and RPGs, but in a way, experiencing and seeing things for the first time make a really great time for the first playthrough, so I try to do my best to get absolutely everything fresh for myself. In other words, I consider some things spoiled to myself before I get to experience even if they are not story-related.

Nope. I might look for a few tips and pointers here and there, but I'd rather just play the game.

Very much the same for me when we talk Cyberpunk 2077 and RPGs, but in a way, experiencing and seeing things for the first time make a really great time for the first playthrough, so I try to do my best to get absolutely everything fresh for myself. In other words, I consider some things spoiled to myself before I get to experience even if they are not story-related.

I think the big takeaway I've been wrangling with is whether or not we get to continue playing after completing the story. While I probably won't breeze through the story, I probably won't stop a ride that roller coaster if we get to keep exploring after the main story is done. Then I might start looking up things, trying to find specific things. I don't know yet....

Yes. I do not have enough time to play at a pace that satisfies my curiosity, so I'll be watching YouTube channels using spare time during communing or dining.

It'd also inform myself ahead of time which story choices to take or avoid for preferable outcomes. Like for instance: how to get on Judy's and/or Evelyn's good sides :ohstopit: . Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

I want the full experience.
I try to avoid watching content about Cyberpunk on YT and I don't visit reddit anymore.

Last edited:
I think the big takeaway I've been wrangling with is whether or not we get to continue playing after completing the story. While I probably won't breeze through the story, I probably won't stop a ride that roller coaster if we get to keep exploring after the main story is done. Then I might start looking up things, trying to find specific things. I don't know yet....

I agree, this is a very important thing. Because I will delay finishing the main questline if we don't. Overall this has a big effect on my gameplay if I have to be afraid of main quest and thus the game finishing without my express consent. This sort of completely undermines the dramatic tension related to the main story if you ask me, having to do "gamey" things like this. But I don't want to miss stuff by accident.

And this may have had something to do with "not as many people finishing W3 as CDPR expected/wanted". As of now I havent finished W3 and not sure if I will. Less to do with the length of the game more to do with gameplay reasons.

Frankly I think it's completely stupid to watch streams instead of playing the game but that's only my opinion ... then no lol

On day one? No.

After I beat the game? Sure! I'd love to see what people think of this game. Good and bad. I just want the thoughts of others to sway my own until I come to my own conclusions.

Some games I don't mind watching a let's play. This one though? No no to the hell no! I have been so eager to play this game that I have unfollowed a lot of pure gaming channels and articles/review sites, just to avoid spoilers for this.

Adam Smasher is V's father
That would be so insane so much of a joke potential that I'll be actually surprised if that turns out to be true!

I've been told there is already a picture of the in-game map and some people revealing footage of the game early, so the answer is no. In fact, I already am taking measures and reducing my online presence in order to avoid anything about the game. 8 eventful years of waiting should culminate in a blind and fresh playthough, with as little being known or seen as possible!

The only time I've ever watched a game video is if I'm incredibly stuck on something i've found extremely difficult and I'm frustrated and sick of repeating the sequence.. and then I usually watch a speedrun version if there is one to see the easiest and best method to deal with the thing I'm stuck on so I can just get past it and continue the game.

Edit: oh wait, I lied .. I do like to watch Sims build videos to get ideas for building.

Top Bottom