Wilson stopped selling weapons. Bug or feature?

+
Hi everyone,

Since I have completed the shooting challenge (Shoot the Thrill side quest), Wilson the ranged weapon shop owner at my Mega Building does not sell any weapons to me anymore. He is completely un-intteract-able. He is not behind the counter anymore, he is standing in the middle of the shop, looking troubled to the gun range. He is definitely not interractable. Screenshot below.

At first I thought that it was related to the quest result. I finished it as first place. But one of my friends confirmed that he finished as first place as well, and Wilson is back behind his counter, selling again.

Is it normal that he is not interractable by me? On what does it depend? Or is it a glitch? Can I somehow correct it myself? I tried to talk to him (no luck), go through him (no effect), shoot him (V automatically pulls weapon down when targeting him, and does not pull the trigger) and blowing him with grenade (he is indestructable, didn't mind).

Thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• wilson.jpg
    wilson.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 181
looks like i bug i didnt encounter in 3 playthrous
advice, reload befor the shoting challenge

p.s.
if you dont have a savegame, which seams to happen to some people becasue they seam to delete old savegames.. dunno why
try this https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718
theres maybe an option to set the quest fact for that quest
It's annoying to see a list of 50+ saves I limit it to like 5-8 saves all around 1hr apart

Phair

Forum regular
Why would you buy weapons? You get your choice of dozens for free when you do the job's. That is also where you can get the best weapons in the game for free.
The only time I go to a gun dealer is to buy Mod's for the gun's and I got for free.

I'm not saying there may be a problem but its one of those who cares.

Why would you buy weapons? You get your choice of dozens for free when you do the job's. That is also where you can get the best weapons in the game for free.
The only time I go to a gun dealer is to buy Mod's for the gun's and I got for free.

I accidently dismantled by Dying Night at the beginning of the game. I thought that I could craft it again, but as we all know, that was false hope. A friend told me, that I could buy it again from Wilson again. I wanted to get it back.

no.. gone is gone...
install this
use this code for Dying Night
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Lexington_Wilson", 1)

I have encountered this problem in 2.02, here are the facts I found, can anyone tell me what to change to get Wilson to start selling weapons again?

Attachments

• wilson_and_mq011.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 31
I accidently dismantled by Dying Night at the beginning of the game. I thought that I could craft it again, but as we all know, that was false hope. A friend told me, that I could buy it again from Wilson again. I wanted to get it back.
In 2.0? Unless I'm crazy I don't think you can dismantle Iconics. You can sell or stash them.

Besides, if it's an honest mistake you can just spawn it back in with mods.
Post automatically merged:

Addendum: Why would buy Weapon Mods? They're *almost* useless, drop by the dozen, and you outlevel the weapons faster than the money spent on mods is worth; particularly if you stick to Iconics, which is what most of us are doing since the crafting changes.

No love lost. You are unlikely missing out much.
In my first gameplay I haven't even visited him to take the Dying Night. The way he called me was like, FO!

Top Bottom