Windhalm of Attre regaining shield below 10 health?

+
I've been trying new decks after patch 10.7 and testing them against AI - and I noticed Windhalm of Attre lost his shield, but then regained it at the end of my opponent's turn (there were no Cintrian Artificiers on board). When I play this card, his Grace works as intended - giving me a shield-refreshing order at 10 power.
Has anyone else encountered this behavior?

Did the AI use Shield wall? I often refresh Windhalm’s shield using leader.
NR AI's ability is always Royal Inspiration (and it now uses it poorly - on the first card played), so no.
But it's hard to test this issue, since I can't choose my AI opponent, and the last time I managed to get the NR AI, it didn't play Windhalm.
Also never encountered this behavior with my own Windhalm (will try him today vs players). But with AI both my mom and I encountered it - on different accounts and different PCs.
I haven't even reported this issue because it's so bizzare.

There seems to be a bug which allows to use Grace, Order abilities without achieving required power treshold. Need to test it more (I am playing on Android), but this seems to be game-breaking and exploit-heavy.

There seems to be a bug which allows to use Grace, Order abilities without achieving required power treshold. Need to test it more (I am playing on Android), but this seems to be game-breaking and exploit-heavy.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions. I will refrain from playing my NR Grace deck then (I don't play broken cards). Back to Pincer Siege it is, then. :)

Top Bottom