Windows 10 - Jul 29

+

Guest 3842753

Windows 10 - Jul 29

Is anyone running W3 on the Windows 10 technical preview? If so, any major issues? I'm guessing there will be more issues with Nvidia/AMD's Win10 drivers than any OS level incompatibility.

Any word from CDPR on Windows 10 support since the new OS arrives on Jul 29?

Win 10 tech preview build 10074 is the ONLY OS that will run this game for me without 10 second freezes every 30 seconds or so.

I am dreading when they stop letting me use it. I already had to give it a new key once.

No other OS works, and no other build of 10 works. :(

Crossing my fingers for the 29th, I will update my 7 install to the retail version of 10, and I think it will almost certainly freeze every 30 seconds.

After the shit that is 8/8.1, I'm very wary of ever updating my OS. I have fairly good stability on 8.1x64 and I'm afraid if I upgrade all of my games will become unplayable again.

I won't try it for now, I don't see any interest in it besides DirectX12, but games won't take benefit of it until the end of the year or maybe later. It would be great it Wild Hunt was patched to use DX 12 later, but not sure it's gonna happen nor if it's possible.

I'm running Build 10240 with my GTX660. so far so good. I did experience the stuttering and frame drops after Patch 1.07 but i fixed that by setting the max prerendered frame to 1 in the Nvidia Control Panel. The game is on High settings with 30fps locked using Rivatuner RTSS.

i have to say it is a bit annoying though that Windows keeps trying to update the graphics driver when there's nothing official from Nvidia's side.

Top Bottom