Winter event starts today!

+
This event seems to have crippled progression for Regis' storyline premium track. Fix please.
Same for me. Can't progress on at least one strain.

Attachments

• Screen12-22-21 at 01.35 AM.JPG
    Screen12-22-21 at 01.35 AM.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 95
NR border doesn't appear ingame for me. :/

1641082038551.png

Actually neither does the SK one but I want to use the NR one rn! xD though you should probably fix both. :[
image_2022-01-02_010857.png

I unlocked those two last year so maybe that's why they aren't working... :/

maybe, at the end of winter event, all the extra cones we earned could be transfered to keys?
This would reward nicely players who are active, and we can never have enough keys

I've barely even been active the last couple of weeks and I still have 65 extra cones, which will just disappear into nothing at the end of the event, saving me the effort of thinking what to use them on.

Qzman

Forum regular
NR border doesn't appear ingame for me. :/

Actually neither does the SK one but I want to use the NR one rn! xD though you should probably fix both. :[

I unlocked those two last year so maybe that's why they aren't working... :/
Same here. I contacted support and they said they know about the bug and are "working on it".
maybe, at the end of winter event, all the extra cones we earned could be transfered to keys?
This would reward nicely players who are active, and we can never have enough keys
Maybe people can just be happy they got something nice for free and not ask for more. One can dream...

Top Bottom