Winter Holidays Contest 2021

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
The holiday season begins! As the people of the Continent gather to celebrate Midinváerne and Night City is bustling with Holiday preparations we too are joining the festive mood!

We've prepared 10 gifts, each containing bags with The Witcher, Cyberpunk and GWENT goodies. Would you like to get one of them? Then prepare holiday ornaments, dishes or drinks inspired by one (or more) of our games. Show us a photo of your holiday decorations, including the ornament or food you created by January 2nd, 2022 for a chance to win one of the gifts!

We've seen your ingenuity countless times and we can't wait to see how magical your seasonal decorations are!

Attachments

• EN_Winter Holiday Contest 2021.pdf
    202.9 KB · Views: 383
This is usually hanging up on my door. I plasma cut it out of steel and left the metal raw to give it an aged look. I was still learning how to work the machine at the time so there are some cutting errors, but school of the bear was my favorite armor set to hunt down.

IMG_2126 2.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

I also have one for wolf and cat. Never got around to making a viper one unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_2123 2.jpeg
    IMG_2123 2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2125 2.jpeg
    IMG_2125 2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
This is usually hanging up on my door. I plasma cut it out of steel and left the metal raw to give it an aged look. I was still learning how to work the machine at the time so there are some cutting errors, but school of the bear was my favorite armor set to hunt down.

View attachment 11270386
Post automatically merged:

I also have one for wolf and cat. Never got around to making a viper one unfortunately.

Are the 3D files publicly available for these? I'd like to give them a shot on my 3D printer and maybe try to make them multi-colored

Hi everyone! Discord kept eating my messages :)cry:), so I'm trying the forums instead – apologies for duplicity if the messages end up showing up there!

Here are some traditional cocktails with a Witcher-inspired twist, perfect for a Christmas or New Year party :) Featuring CDPR's super-awesome Yen poster.
  • Yennefer’s Touch a.k.a. gin & tonic with lilac syrup to remember a certain violet-eyed sorceress
  • Triss’ Fire a.k.a. tequila & grapefruit juice with a bit of chili for a little hint of fire that Triss can conjure
  • Ciri’s Dash a.k.a. vodka, curacao & lime juice with mint to evoke the chill of the Wild Hunt
cdpr-01.jpg

cdpr-02-yen.jpg
cdpr-03-triss.jpg
cdpr-04-ciri.jpg

==

Also, as my last photo entry – we found Eskel outside and decided to invite him to join our xmas party (inspired by the TV series, not games (sorry CDPR but this had to be done :D ), SPOILER for Season 2 ahead).

CLICK to see the last image :coolstory:
(uploaded to imgur instead of using the spoiler command, so that the photo doesn't show in the 'attachments' :))

==

And last but not least, huge thanks for organizing this contest – you guys inspired me to take out my long-forgotten camera, turn a part of our tiny flat into a little studio, and remember how much I enjoy photography :) So thank you!

Hey this is awesome! I need this in my life! Did you make this yourself?

I am a retired Halloween animatronics "maker".

That Cyberpunk 2077 inspired sword (shown in my previous post) was a lot of work but it was a Christmas present. Sorry but I would not make another one.

I was making Light Sabers and selling them but I got burnt out on making those. The idea was to sell them to get the money to make one for my self. But by that time (burnt out) I never made one for myself. :rolleyes:

I am just getting too old and tired for profit focused production work.
1641505138891.png

Last edited:
As always, your ingenuity left us speechless. Picking winners was no easy task, but after countless discussions we have the final list.

The winners (in no particular order) are:

Aly (Cyberpunk 2077 Discord)
aly_2.JPG
aly_1.JPG
Your Santa rocks! We're afraid to even ask what's the gift he's going to give to Arasaka execs.

Barthymeus (The Witcher Discord)
barthymeus1.jpg
barthymeus2.jpg
The pixel-art Geralt ornament looks amazing, but also a bit guilty... did he eat a piece of that delicious cake while you weren't looking?

andzi (Forum)
andzi1.jpg
andzi2.jpg
These wooden wolf medallions are out of this world. They really fit on that tree!

Nitaela (Cyberpunk 2077 Discord)
nitaela1.jpg
nitaela2.jpg
Gooseberry and lilac cake - truly magical!

Olej_Kokosowy (GWENT Discord)
olej_kokosowy1.jpg
Lovely cards! They look a little bit susceptible to Devour decks though.

TheSunshineRaven (Forum)
thesunshineraven1.jpg
This set of drinks is a truly worthy competition to the famous White Seagull!

Theheheo (The Witcher Discord)
theheheo_1.jpg
theheheo2.jpg
So this is why our medallions were humming!

ZUBER92 (Forum)
zuber921.jpg
zuber922.jpg
You must be either an Imperial Agent collecting artefacts, or a member of the Order of the Flaming Rose under Imperial protection. Either way — impressive!

Spardatus (Cyberpunk 2077 Discord)
spardatus1.JPG
A unicorn roast! Did you steal Princess Adda's cooking book?

Crow85 (The Witcher Discord)
crow851.jpg
Ahh! The Trial of Sugar! This brings a lot of memories from Kaer Morhen.

Congratulations! We will be contacting you all shortly via Private Messages.

Thank you to all participants for sharing with us your lovely holiday decorations, dishes and drinks. We hope you had amazing Holidays!

Last edited:
Top Bottom