[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

+
Reaperrz So when will this magnificent mod be out? Will it be out soon? Like early next week? I'm really excited, and I can't wait for this awesome mod to come out.

Last edited:
dennis12333;n8537750 said:
hi, I have two questions if u don't mind to reply.

first, is there any knight feathers(not only the red one) for helmets in this mod?

second, is there any accessory option to custom the armor, or it's just all fit armor set?

accessories which like the chest plate protecting the neck in this right side of the pic:
http://i.imgur.com/mA2OiVf.png

tks for replying, and I'm really can't wait for this mod to come out.

Wow can't wait for the relase of this mod, good job guys!
Anyway I have a question: I'm trying to retexture NPCS knights armors for AMM but after uncooking the games files I get "wcc operation failed" while trying to convert .xbm files to .tba
If you can give me any "tips" on the matter I woud realy appreciate it.

dennis12333 would you share your amm.ws file and textures? I don't know how to add stuff to the game in the game.

Last edited:
MasterFlip0402 Yeah, and it's technically done at this point, I'd just need Exilium to send me the rest of what he made, but that can hardly happen if we haven't talked in over week, can it?

If it wasn't for the excessive amount of requests we might've had a basic version of this nearly 10 months ago : p

Hope this mod will be released this week or next week and Exilium is probably on vacation and that could be a possibility as to of why he hasn't responded for a week. (P.S. i only made this account so i could follow this mod)

Won't be scrapped at all, but it kinda looks like I'll have to remove some of the features since I don't have the assets.
Was just waiting until now to see if he'll be back but apparently not.

Last edited:
Very glad it isn't being scrapped I am very excited for this it looks great! As long as it gets released the assets can always be a part of update or something right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I created this account just follow this thread and say how amazing this mod can be. I can't wait till it get released. more power to you Reaperrz and I wish you good luck to everything you do.

Top Bottom