[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

+
Sort of. I'll be implementing it into W3EE since I simply don't have time to work on 2 mods at once. That's the "bad" news (if you don't want to use Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition, anyway).

Good news is that everything is much improved (mechanically, I know fuck-all about models and textures) and you'll have battleaxes, maces, new moves for hatchets and all of that good shit without jarring transitions and with custom set up combo chains if you decide to use it.
It's also good news that it'll finally be fucking released in some form at all!

Last edited:
how much to wait for this miracle
I apologize I use the translator
p.s
your mod it is magnificent!!!

Last edited:
Reaperrz;n9583891 said:
Sort of. I'll be implementing it into W3EE since I simply don't have time to work on 2 mods at once.

Witcher 3 Enchanced Edition, what is that? Since you are using this name are you going to include more things than weapons, armor itc.? Things like new quests or changes to existing ones.

I waited for the armor
but your mod is super
the game can be configured as you wish
Thank you for your efforts

I've been looking for a mod where there are more full plate options. I stumbled upon this gem, which I think has long sense been abandoned? I am curious to know if its still being created or completely dead. It looks really well done and a shame that it's not available to be downloaded.

Top Bottom