[wip] REDFlame Presents "Deception"

+
We've found out the hard way about planning ahead correctly. What was initially thought of as being a simpler process of just adding voices has led to over 800 voice files in Deception. While we have recently gotten all dialogue voiced, it has taken some time to fully implement the voices, both in conversations and adding lipsyncing to the voice. However we can say that the level of immersion added with the voices is great.Since Beta is now open, anyone can try Deception out in it's current state. We are looking more for input than bugs at this point as the closed team did a remarkable job of finding the bulk. :)Send an email to wphelps@witchermod.com to get setup in testing program and be able to try out the game. As soon as I have free time, I will add you in.As for official launch, that is still dependent on fully completing Deception. While mechanics are polished at this point, we want to make sure the voice side of things is polished as well. But we will keep everyone posted. It is not long now. We aim to have everything in working order by end of this weekend. From there, a few QA tests and we launch soon after. :)

That sounds really great, I'm sure most people looking forward to this and can't await to play it.I for myself would sure play it as far as possible, but I'm so busy with my contest mod, that there is no time to play. So for myself I would say now: Take your time and make it as good as possible, it's early enough to release it after the contest... :p ;)

Sounds great, I know you guys are putting a lot of time and effort into Deception, no rush, I was just wondering on the release, it will def. be wort the wait! :)

first of all ... Thank you to the good folks at REDFlame for this addtion to my favorite game. I tried Deception last night and i must say that its quite enjoyable. Im not sure if this is the final version since its release on the 23rd,. but since I played it ******************************SPOILER ALERT ******************************************during the investigation at the magistrate's hall, after all the dialogue is finished. the guest does not seems to progress. i end up with only the the detective with lines and everybody just standing around. is that a big or is that the end?all the best to you guys!

Will you give the Polish version of the deception?If not, show this as to alter the language, and we will do this.

Our "Deception Finishing Producer" Shawn Key aka Redtape is working on the final touches to Deception, as we speak. A Polish translation is a fantastic idea. I think we can do this. Stay tuned!Here's what we wish to work on:Finding the finishing which do not go to the ending credits as they should,Adding Polish to the languages,Adding more variance in the voices,Filling in the gaps where silence was heard and text is read,and a few other minor issues. For instance, Sometimes I do not see the loading screens, while other times I do.We may adjust the time as well: perhaps each hour in-game is closer to half an hour in realtime.

How is Srands of Destiny going? I imagine it is a ton of work. Are you guys still planning on releasing 5 chapters? And any idea when they might come?

Top Bottom