Wish List for optimal glory

+

Guest 3945410

Wish List for optimal glory

After having played to level 33 (and become massively impressed so far), I've put together a wish list for optimizing the glory of GWENT. These are not related to balance.

I wish that we would be able to:

1) Alt-Tab in and out of the game without the audio muting, at least when playing in windowed mode. Many of us like to take notes in spreadsheets while playing, and the constant music breaks are annoying. I've disabled music and turned to Spotify, for now.

2) Set the GUI to use faction themes, so that we're red when playing Monsters, purple when playing Skellige, etc. Currently we're always blue, and our enemy is always red. We might be able to toggle it in the Settings.

3) Check tier progress, in example by selecting our Level on the Main Menu. Currently we can only check it by winning or losing a game.

4) Set different languages for the GUI and audio. In example, I want the interface to be in English, but I want to hear German voices (like I did in The Witcher 3).

5) Zoom in on the cards we unlock when opening kegs (by right-clicking them).

6) Zoom in on token cards and transformed cards (such as Ban Ard Adept and Craven Revived) when viewing their parent cards (in this case Margarita and Skjall) in the Deck Builder and Collection. Currently we can only view them up close when they're being played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom