"Wishlist" tag in Ownership

+
Hello there!

I've been playing Gwent since April and I'm loving it so far^^ Buuut as a kinda new player, I still don't have all the cards and I "get lost" in the Deckbuilder.
When I'm just simply going through the Unowned cards and see something fancy or I'm planning which cards I might want to craft, I cannot just "bookmark" the card. Yes, the filtering is really good, but sometimes I find it just "not enough".

One way to solve this could be adding a "Wishlist" tag in Ownership and/or "Highlighting" the cards.
And another would be letting people add unowned cards to a deck as a kind of "blueprint" and if you simply have every card crafted, you can use that deck.

Hello there!

I've been playing Gwent since April and I'm loving it so far^^ Buuut as a kinda new player, I still don't have all the cards and I "get lost" in the Deckbuilder.
When I'm just simply going through the Unowned cards and see something fancy or I'm planning which cards I might want to craft, I cannot just "bookmark" the card. Yes, the filtering is really good, but sometimes I find it just "not enough".

One way to solve this could be adding a "Wishlist" tag in Ownership and/or "Highlighting" the cards.
And another would be letting people add unowned cards to a deck as a kind of "blueprint" and if you simply have every card crafted, you can use that deck.
Both of these suggestions would be nice, quality of life improvements for new players.

Top Bottom