Wishroom

+
Wishroom

It's a name of a tumblr created by one of our most dedicated community members known as Dona. It's a huge collection of fan-made stuff involving everything Witcher-related like fan art, hilarious gifs, wallpapers, Valentine's Day cards, and much more!

This tumblr is a great representation of what passionate and talented people among our community can do, it was also acknowledged by head of our studio, Adam Badowski in one of his recent interviews. Follow the link and lose yourself in the ocean of fan-made greatness:)

All hail Dona, head priestess of the newly found wisha religion, who collects all the offerings we devoted followers create to show our affection for the wisha universe and its inhabitants.

Congrats girl, you are news now and we're all happy for you!!

(Uh-oh, looks like Roche has found the Blingee section)

I think this is really sweet by CDPR, and I'm glad they take something like this into account. So congratz (again) Dona, for making such a rich tumblr!

Yes congrats, been having so much fun looking through the tumblr. Keep up the good work:)

Congratulations to our whole creative community, it's a pleasure to be part of it and enjoy all of your beautiful and amusing stuff!

Thanks for the feature, Marcin :)

And thanks to everyone who contributes to this community, it's been quite a ride so far. I may be biased, but we have quite a talented bunch here :hugs:

Dona said:
Thanks for the feature, Marcin :)

And thanks to everyone who contributes to this community, it's been quite a ride so far. I may be biased, but we have quite a talented bunch here :hugs:

You are very much correct on this ! IMO this is one of the most talented and fun forums around bar none .
Thanks Marcin for bringing it to the news section and highlighting one of our very active members !

Very cool, it's good to see CD have such dedicated fans and much of the artwork and everything else is really incredible so a big congrats to all who have contributed amazing to see :)

Most excellent!!

I may not say it enough gal but need I really have to inform you of your kewlness?

Can you not feel my cyber huggles from afar nor my waves at a distance?

I would drop in except for the fact they do not allow parachutes on commercial flights as they said it would cause a panic.

Top Bottom