witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries

+
witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries

is there a series of pages that lists and shows ALL of the journal entries for characters, locations, etc for the 3 games. The witcher wiki only shows them for the first game (sort of...)

I'm not sure I follow. The wiki is rather comprehensive http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Witcher_Wiki

Right in the middle of the screen, under Content you select the game (The Witcher, The Witcher 2, The Witcher 3)

Also, if you look on your left you will find different menus where you can select the game and in the submenus you can select what to view - characters, monsters, quests, etc.

There is also a search option

That might be an interesting project to put together. Lost journal entries from Geralt's life in the games compiled into a leather-bound scrapbook. It might be cool as a novelty item to have entries written by different calligraphers to simulate different hands.

That might be an interesting project to put together. Lost journal entries from Geralt's life in the games compiled into a leather-bound scrapbook. It might be cool as a novelty item to have entries written by different calligraphers to simulate different hands.
That's a quite intriguing idea. I wonder in what state Geralt's penmanship is. . . .

Top Bottom