Witcher 1 in RedKit

+
I regret to say that but I haven't had much time to work on the mod in the last few months.
On the one hand, I had to focus on work, on the other hand, I'm trying to develop my skills towards more modern engine like Unreal Engine 5.
However, I would not like to leave the project like that so I decided to upload the main map files as if someone wanted to play or continue working on the mod.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find some files like voice_tags, but I think they were lost during one of the computer formats.
If I find it, I'll upload them too.

Meanwhile, I invite you to download:

So it would be fine if I or someone else takes over the project? That's very kind of you. Thank you.

I understand the lack of time, and I sit in front of the computer less and less often, many hobbies and work take up almost all the time. I am also planning on UE5 or Unity for the future, it seems to me a simpler solution and a better one that takes less time, but I will try to do as much in my project as possible.
Thanks for your work Goospo. I hope someone has enough passion to finish the project.

@Goospo Thanks for sharing the files. have to download them :D I am very curious. I was so inactive the last year. @eLeRs would be very cool if you finish the project ( with english subtitles :D)!

Last edited:
I regret to say that but I haven't had much time to work on the mod in the last few months.
On the one hand, I had to focus on work, on the other hand, I'm trying to develop my skills towards more modern engine like Unreal Engine 5.
However, I would not like to leave the project like that so I decided to upload the main map files as if someone wanted to play or continue working on the mod.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find some files like voice_tags, but I think they were lost during one of the computer formats.
If I find it, I'll upload them too.

Meanwhile, I invite you to download:
Как поиграть в данный проект??

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings,

I haven't spoken for a long time, but I have a small update on the project as a small gift for the upcoming Christmas.
I have recently resumed work on it and I have a ready so-called Alpha version of the mod.
One catch - it's only in Polish language so far.
I'm planning to add English when I patch the essential things in mod.
title_screen.jpg

All you need to do is unpack it to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Witcher 2\UserContent and launch in W2.

What does "Alpha version" mean?
Roughly speaking - you can finish the outskirts act.
Many things are missing, many are bugged and I still have a lot to improve - but you can play through the whole act.
What I mean here is the lack of some side missions, dialogues, NPCs, music or voices in some dialogues.
Also, so-called mappins - markers indicating places and NPCs to which the mission directs us.
I'm still working on the mod and trying to improve it as much as RedKit would allow me.
If someone is not in rush to try it, I will try to post another improved version in about 2-3 months.
Hopefully with ENG subtitles ready (at least quick google translate if I don't manage to copy all texts from original).

If anyone has been looking forward to play the mod, I recommend playing the following clip in the background to have some soundtrack and launch the game:

See you later and Merry Christmas,
Goospo

Last edited:
Top Bottom