witcher 2 assassin of kings enchanced edition - mod related issues

+
So I recently reinstalled Witcher 2 and tried my hand at installing some mods from Nexus, one of the mods had me toy around with the user.ini file. Now when the game starts, when Geralt is on the dock my keyboard, mouse, and controller do nothing. Also where the hint comes in, instead of the TAB picture I get some wierd code. I've tried uninstalling the game completely and deleting all Witcher folders from my computer. Then reinstall and play fresh and still get the same issue. I've uninstalled the game and resinstalled it about 3 times today and get the same error with no response on my keyboard, mouse, or even controler. I we also deleted all folders related to the game before new install, save folder, root game folder, even deleted traces from the registry, but to no awail?

Also, on another note. When I load the launcher and goto "options" the "input options". all the fields are blank and highlighted in yellow (both keyboard, mouse and controller fields). When I click "restore defaults" it does not give me the option to click "Okay" at the bottom. It is grayed out and can only hit "Cancel" Help please?

To be sure, at first without any mod, it worked correctly ?
(if you have try and didn't start directly with mods).

Top Bottom