Witcher 2 Case mod

+
Witcher 2 Case mod

it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to be but it's slowly getting there, i tend to add something new every 2 weeks.

i'll keep on adding pictures as long as there will be someone who wants to see more

Ratiasu said:
Looks so pretty! Is it hard to mod the case? Do one need special equipment for it?
Thank you ^^

for what i did there i used household tools, but saying that my dad's a builder so my households tools might differ to yours xD but this is just stage 1.0 of my mod, later on i use grinders and drills and all other sorts of stuff xD

Sweet! I love the wolf head logo :] And are those some airbrush-y lines on top of it, visible in this photo -> http://i.imgur.com/AC8Ce.jpg ? Because that looks AWESOME. I'm only not too fond of the four lines on top, but I don't know if anything can be done about it now. And I really like your computer case, it has such a nice shape. I love that clean, prism cut.

Dona said:
Sweet! I love the wolf head logo :] And are those some airbrush-y lines on top of it, visible in this photo -> http://i.imgur.com/AC8Ce.jpg ? Because that looks AWESOME. I'm only not too fond of the four lines on top, but I don't know if anything can be done about it now. And I really like your computer case, it has such a nice shape. I love that clean, prism cut.

Thank you very much
and
yeah they are :p

and well those 4 tops ones did not come out right as i wanted them to do, so i re did them, looks better. I painted them because there were 4 dents of that shape on the metal mesh.

stage 2.0

needed some extra cooling for my new overclock

red light wouldn't work well since, my mouse light is blue, same for keyboard and speed controller. i'll show you now

STAGE 3.0

as you see i cut out the side panel and installed a see through Polycarbonate sheeting 4mm and @Arosus this is when i had to use power tools!

yuikami said:
Niceeeee! would be even more awesome if you install the red light inside tuu *-*!

Red LED lights would do nice! also try maybe adding or modding those fans red! :cool:

nice rig btw

sorry about the picture quality my phone is quite bad.

new 230mm exaust fan :D

the blue led is really nice

and a 140mm directional fan, blowing air to my new MSI 570

and oh yeah my new 570

now guys any suggesttions on the design side? i just got loads of pain and special design paper, need some ideas

I'm such a sucker for blue LEDs. I complained about my new computer case because I wanted a plain black one, but instead got plexiglass side... but I cannot deny the LED magic. So pretty.

Can you post photos of the design in its current state, from all sides, without the desk obscuring anything? :'D

Dona said:
I'm such a sucker for blue LEDs. I complained about my new computer case because I wanted a plain black one, but instead got plexiglass side... but I cannot deny the LED magic. So pretty.

Can you post photos of the design in its current state, from all sides, without the desk obscuring anything? :'D

oh i know, the odd thing is my mouse has red LED's xD (coudl you show me your case?)

ok i will take the pics for you first thing tomorrow =] just a small update:
*saturday getting my 3d monitor and glasses
*in a week or so getting my second 570
*planning on new designs see these red lines? i plann to have them going accross the case

Top Bottom