Witcher 2 Case mod

+
All I have is this crappy photo of my setup - lo and behold, my mouse glows red, too. It's super old, I really need a new one. You can find nicer pictures of my case here.

Are you going to have the scratches go over the side and glass window? That would be neat. Or maybe even the other side, but I have no idea what it looks like.

Aaaand I just realised your case reminds me of my phone (Nokia Prism), it has that prismatic, glossy, futuristic kind of look. Only less beat up, of course ;P

OP, great work! Maybe you should think about manufacturing those beauties comercially? :) Or talk to CDPR about making a special case line for them ;)

Oh, XFX 8800GTS.

I used to have that card. My first high end card I ever owned so I have fond memories from it ^^

And cool case btw. :p

3 new babies :D
akasa apache black

gonna replace all my white stock fans with these

my 3D kit (witcher 2 is AMAZING in 3D)

and as Dona asked here you go:

Yay, photos! Gosh, that case... forever want.

Those lines on top still bother me a bit. Hmmm, maybe you could turn them into scratches and have them extend over one side of the case?

3D glasses! I had no idea they were so small. What do people who wear regular glasses do? D:

Are you going to Witcher up the table, too?

Case looks badass with that Witcher sign on it

Phantom's are nice cases, but I can't wait to ditch my Thermaltake Element V and nab a Corsair 800D. Might just have to experiment with TT then heh :D

Mariusmssj, your witchered-up PC case is made of awesome and WANT. Mine is really simple Foxconn case, but at least it came with a creepy smile.

Dona said:
All I have is this crappy photo of my setup - lo and behold, my mouse glows red, too. It's super old, I really need a new one.
Amazing battle station, too bad we can't see much. :)

thanks guys really appreciate all the feedback =]

and just wanted to show the medallion which i just received

looks better in real life though xD

Top Bottom