Witcher 2 Language Q

+
Witcher 2 Language Q

Greetings guys,I know this question may be asked a little to early, but i couldn't help myself asking it anyway. I'm from NYC, thus i will be getting the US version of the Witcher 2 - will it be possible for me to play the game in Polish ? I know there were language packs on the site for the first installment - will it be the same for the second one ? I really fancy the original nomenclature of the world of Mr. Sapkowski rather than English 'equivalents' ;)Hope all is well,Adam G.

I think you'll know when you'll have the game. :)Anyway, Polish is one of the dubbed languages so I guess you should simply choose the right language on the installation. Like in other games :)And.. oh! Welcome NYC!

Many thanks for your reply - im just so excited about the upcoming game that i just couldn't help my self :pAre you also a new yorker? Ive checked that deviant link in your sig - very interesting pictures, but they seem to be from the areas of warsaw, thus making you a pole, aye?

AdamGranato said:
Many thanks for your reply - im just so excited about the upcoming game that i just couldn't help my self :pAre you also a new yorker? Ive checked that deviant link in your sig - very interesting pictures, but they seem to be from the areas of warsaw, thus making you a pole, aye?
Thank u very much :)But I'm from Italy, replying from wonderland (that is more or less my room). But there's plenty of US people here and some of them are nice friends.We'll share the same excitment I guess but unfortunatly we need to waith so much time until the realeasing of the game. Long waiting uh?Whatever, I warmly hope that Devs will keep our attention high with more stuff like trailers and other nicies.

Top Bottom