Witcher 2 saved games

+
Witcher 2 saved games

Would anyone mind sending me a save of the Witcher 2 from the beginning of the second town? I had to do a fresh install of windows on my PC, and subsequently lost all my Witcher 2 files. I want to finish the game, but I don't want to start back at the beginning. So, I would much appreciative if someone would do that for me. :D

Thank you.

It may help if you were to give a description of some or most of the decisions made thus far in your play . For example how did you deal with Aryan LaValette . Also with Malena and how did you finish the Troll contract . What difficulty , Dark mode or regular type difficulty , who you sided with in act 1 decides what "town" you end up in act 2 . It may also be of help to know the basics of how you developed your witcher , was he a swordsman , mage , or alchemist , or a mix of 2 or more categories .

I would help but due to corrupted MBR on my hard disk while back I had to format and re-install OS and work applications plus games, as of yet have not had chance to re-install The Witcher 2 because received about half dozen games for Christmas currently running through first.

Top Bottom