Witcher 2: Scandalous gameplay!!!

+
Witcher 2: Scandalous gameplay!!!

I played the Witcher 1. Fun but gameplay really thin. The gameplay in Witcher 2 is a scandal and totally fake. It pretends that the player has something to say, but it is really the program that decides. Graphic is very nice, the story OK, but too much boring talk. But the gameplay is really outrageously bad and I dont understand how come people say it is so good. It isn't. It is incredible to see how you have to again and again go through miles of tedious dialogue before the program kills you again and again totally unfairly.

I played the Witcher 1. Fun but gameplay really thin. The gameplay in Witcher 2 is a scandal and totally fake. It pretends that the player has something to say, but it is really the program that decides. Graphic is very nice, the story OK, but too much boring talk. But the gameplay is really outrageously bad and I dont understand how come people say it is so good. It isn't. It is incredible to see how you have to again and again go through miles of tedious dialogue before the program kills you again and again totally unfairly.

Boring talk?
Do you realize that dialogues are gameplay in an RPG?

How can you not like mr & mrs troll? :)

If you dont parry or roll you will die yes.

quen, quen, & then quen some more.

Vigor cant hurt either, & dont underestimate throwing daggers, bombs, oils, & traps.

take the time to harvest & sell monster parts. Play dice poker, arm wrestle, & fist fight for orens.

Use the orens to buy formulae to upgrade your armor & weapons.

start off on easy, then work your way up to dark, wheres theres quests only available on that difficulty.

its an awesome game with some freedom. Take your time & enjoy playing geralt as he tries to clear his name, or maybe just help the non humans.

The choice, is yours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom