Witcher 3 %100 Collector Guide (Work in progress)

+
Hey everyone i was completed Witcher 3 %100 with all unique items and most collective way.

But i lost my hdd so i will complete it again to prepaire for next gen upgrade version of new game plus mode. So i will make a proper %100 completion guide for myself. I will improve this topic over time.

White Orchard:

Lilac and Gooseberries:
- When you killed all ghouls, search the area and pick up Raven's nose which belongs to Yennefer
- Dont accept money of the merchant you saved. He'll make a discount for you in his shop.
- When you at the inn, leave "Gaunter 'O Dimm" guy for the last. Otherwise, you'll lose interactions with the other pheasants.
- When you leave the inn, three pheasants are gonna hostile you, use axi to make this fight 1 vs 2. Otherwise, fight will be 1 vs 3
- Dont pick up buckthorne before the quest tells you. If you did, remove it from your inventory before you meet Nilfgaardian Sargeant. Otherwise; You'll miss all interactions with Tomira

Missable:​

Fast Travel Post Tutorial Cutscene: If you use fast travel before you meet with the Nilfgaardian Sargeant, game will not show you that 5 second cutscene where Geralt looks at Sign post near Nilfgaardian garrison.
White Orchard Inkeeper: She will be gone after you finished White Orchard chapter. So sell your junks to her and take her all money before she's gone.

Vizima:

Velen:

Gwent Player from White Orchard: When you arrived Velen first, go near Hangedman's Tree(which is first location when you arrived velen) and pick up "unfinished book" it belongs to Gwent Player from White Orchard

Novigrad:

Pyres of Novigrad:
- To avoid red dots in the objectives of this quest, follow the thief and let him get yourself in to thiefs hideout instead of the Putrid Grove.
- Dont waste your time to get "Key to gate in sewers" key item to unlock Putrid Grove sewer entrance forever. Because "Key to gate in sewers" item will disappear and gate will be locked again after the quest. No matter what you try, will not work.
- To avoid "Rat Train" bug, after you placed rat baits, Cutscene will appear about Triss and Geralt. Do not skip cutscene until its finished. Otherwise, you'll always see a big rat train outside in that area after the quest is completed
Novigrad Dreaming:
- To avoid "Haunted sound effect stuck bug" inside that house after this quest, Dont save and load inside the house until quest is complete.

Skellige:

Kaer Morhen:

Last Chapter:

Hearts Of Stone:

Blood and Wine:

Last edited:
When you killed all ghouls, search the area and pick up Raven's nose which belongs to Yennefer

So that's where that came from ..... I just did it the other day and noticed it in my inventory .... 4th time through the game and I'm still finding new things .... And I loot things like a squirrel with OCD .....

Top Bottom