Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

+
Change is that now he has hope that his fight for freedom might have sense after those years surviving in forest. So he is becoming from terrorist to defender of peace. Heh

"The end of the trilogy might surprise you" - I sense the death of Geralt...

Actually that would not suprise me at all. I expect this to be at least as(and probably only) one of three endings for sure.

We'll have a happy ending, that'd be really unexpected.

Indeed because that would also not make sense after all what happened and will happen-tragic events expected-as always. :(

A tale must always finish with a tragic ending. Like in a Greek tragedy. In dark times this is the only ending that will fit. I like the dark atmosphere of the witcher. If he dies it will be realistic, it will mean that we can't change the world, we can't save everybody.

So i saw this video where they said that Iorveth is going to change />/> that he is not the man he used to be. Any ideas how he might of changed ?

Then i kept thinking when the Witcher said to Iorveth that the army has crossed the Yaruga river could this change have to do with the depending war perhaps or could it be something more personal?

Any ideas?

Well going with Roche I thought I saw a change when saving Iorveth in Vergen. He didn't expect that.

Well, at the end of saga
Nilfgaard betrayed Sco'iatel, by giving away Northern Kingdoms all Sco'iatel leaders
,so now he kinda have a reason to hate Nilfgaard. At the same time he is in love with Saskia and she has her little country in Vergen that is threatened now by Nilfgaard. So my guess is that now Iorveth and friends are officially fighting against Nilfgaard.

And this isn't the first time they've learned this hard lesson is it? Why doesn't people ever learn I wonder? Looking forward to a possibility of cooperating with both Roche and Iorveth in Witcher 3. Them setting aside their differences and teaming up against a greater foe, choosing 'the lesser evil'. Hah, point for canon reference! :laughing:

the ''twist'' ending should be Geralt figures out he is not sterile and all women he ever ploughed comes and visit him along with all his bastard childs....the more sex cards in W1 the more babies.

Applause for creativity.. :") !!! The best ending, we get little witchery babies..holding silver daggers.. and aiming at baby nekkers.. :"") aww!

I think because the wild hunt -spoiler- are actually elves why not the possibility that they will take the other elves with them including Iorveth?.. or is he maybe found and got imprisoned in that Redanian prison where one of his people wrote a sad poem..< now that would be an epic fail moment!! :[ Or maybe fighting along humans after all the centuries of killing them now that would be a true "change". And then he is fighting next to Roach? and there is Geralt passing by with a grin on his face, goes in pursuit of a red rider..~ :')

IsengrimR

Neither good or evil...

I very much like Iorveth, and he seriously changes throughtout the game.
If you say how similar he have become to the ones that he hates ( talking about Special Units and Roche ), he actually thanks you for noticing that.

Also if you go with proper options on your first encounter with options, you seriously can see how just broken and abused Scoia'tael are at this moment. Used, throwed away, their only hope being an honourable death in battle.

The change is seriously significant, from what a many would call a monster, to a person actually trying to repent, though he would never admit it.

That is just my feeling anyway, we will see what will happen in TW3, though I was surprised when
Saskia mentioned she fancied dwarves... when I played with polish VO, she said nothing of a sort, which is pretty weird.

Have to say though "The Squirell has style".

I am biased though, but you should be able to see that just looking at my nickname or avatar ( three lightning bolts in a background... yeep ) -
Vrihedd brigade reference

Last edited:
"The end of the trilogy might surprise you" - I sense the death of Geralt...

I really hope not. I'm happy for there to be variations where Gerald dies but there should be at least one variation where he lives. Don't want be be shoved into utterly unsurprisingly and horribly forced death.

Top Bottom