Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

• Total voters

No idea how long it will last. Also going to see if I can put one in my sig. Because torment is sweet.

I wonder if there is a way to make a poll of this.

PUPPY FREE VERSION FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO DEMAND ACCURACY WITHOUT LOVE:

Horsey Version! Little delayed, some refresh issues....but look at those eyes! That tail! AAWWWWwwwwwww! (Mostly I use this one in my Sig so everytime I post in the hard-edge, badass-street-killers Cyberpunk forums, we all have to look at the horsey. Heh heh heh. Am I not a mad bastard genius?)

RESPONSIBLE MODERATOR MODE:

The 19th date IS OFFICIAL. I did not make it up, although I am actually extremely smart. Not because I have vanilla coffee with Iwin every second sunday and we laugh about how slimgrin (NOW KNOWN AS GARRISONsomenumber bah. Slimgrin was much more amusing to me...anyway) doesn't wear pants.

I think if you suggest I speak officially for CDPR-corporate, @Marcin Momot would fall off his chair laughing. You should totally do it now. Also, i'm thinking of calling him Marmot. Because reasons.

Edit: Apparently, according to Our Polish Masters, "All digital copies on all platforms, PCs, Playstation 4 & Xbox One, get access at 1AM CET, May 19th."

Now I have to go off and figure out what time that is for people that matter. Namely, me. Argh. Math. Argh.

Last edited:

Jupiter_on_Mars

No chance in hell TW3 releases on a Sunday.
:D

What are you talking about, Jupe? Have you gone MAD?! What kind of -fool- would pick a Sunday? A madman, I tell you. good thing i am no such.

So I made a Countdown Timer. Of Pain and Suffering. GAZE UPON IT.

ReplikaIZ wanted a poll. As you all know - well, not you filthy primitives, but our more enlightened Cyber Brethren know, ( Ah, I just called my crew "enlightened." Ahahah.hahahahHAAHAHAHAH! Ahhh. Ha. Anyway.), I LIVE TO SERVE.

I have no idea if you people set up a poll for the release date. That would be boring anyway.

HOW DO YOU KNOW KINL5Y? Have you been watching while I-Win and I have coffee on his balcony atop his fantastically wonderful mansion in the Polish Alps, sipping freshly made vanilla-coffee and talking about slimgrin's legs?

I don't blame you. I would too. I am! Mmmm.

You know, he smells just like heroism should.

GODAMMIT. You know, I want to get rid of that 3, but Keth takes forever to respond.

Have you been watching while I-Win and I have coffee on his balcony atop his fantastically wonderful mansion in the Polish Alps, sipping freshly made vanilla-coffee and talking about slimgrin's legs?
I watch you guys every night before I go to sleep. And don't remind me of Slim's legs, I don't want to get aroused in public.

You know, he smells just like heroism should.

I bet he does...

Top Bottom