Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Only 2 hours left, going to play later tomorrow but can't wait! Browsing the forums to go to sleep, the anticipation is high!

Last edited:
Worst case scenario, guys! My GOG Galaxy page says the game doesn't unlock for another 8 hours!!!!! It thinks I'm in London, where the game unlocks at midnight!!! I'M AMERICAN GOG GALAXY --NOT BRITISH!!!! NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR REVISIONIST HISTORY!!

THIS IS'NT A JOKE. I tried uploading a screen-cap as proof, but I'm in the middle of a storm right now and the file-manager is working sporadically.

CDPR IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?? GOG says 2 hours but Galaxy says "Less than an hour". Don't torture me CDPR pls!!

Worst case scenario, guys! My GOG Galaxy page says the game doesn't unlock for another 8 hours!!!!! It thinks I'm in London, where the game unlocks at midnight!!! I'M AMERICAN GOG GALAXY --NOT BRITISH!!!! NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR REVISIONIST HISTORY!!

THIS IS'NT A JOKE. I tried uploading a screen-cap as proof, but I'm in the middle of a storm right now and the file-manager is working sporadically.

Edit your account maybe? I'm in britain at the moment and it unlocks in an hour, so maybe you would get it anyway? Try seeing if your account settings have the wrong time zone after the account merge (if you did).

And mine says 8 hours!! What is going on?
Ignore the library time thing it is off by your timezone... glitch... dont worry about it

EDIT: Some say it is a cache issue rather than timezone issue but either way ignore it :p

Last edited:
@Phalzyr I dunno. I noticed my GOG Galaxy version of TW3 only downloaded 26 GB of files, whereas on GOG.com there are 57.4 GB of files to download. Sounds to me like something is really messed up, and I might even have to redownload the entire game :(

Holy moly. GOG says the game unlocks in 4 hours, however, according to Steam, my game will unlock in 3 hours. I am GMT +1, so one hour ahead of London. Does that mean everyone on Steam will get it one hour early?? If so, HURRAH.

Same here. On Origin, it says game releases 1 hour early than 1am CEST. I'm GMT +12.

Yes, my GoG timer says under two hours, but Galaxy says 11. Possibly Galaxy isn't regionally updated properly?

Top Bottom