Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
So it seams like noone really knows when the game is coming out : D : D : D I just hope Steam is right and in one hour, it will be here!

We had this response to a question about unlock times, over in the FAQ, a while back. I wonder if the timers are just not displaying properly.
Both Steam and Gog will be unlocked at the same time - we are trying to find out why steam is showing something weird.

Alright. Whew... I guess I'll wait this one out and see what happens. I guess it wouldn't matter if I had to redownload it anyways because by the time it finished it would be bed time.

I wonder if the timers are just not working properly.
After that they fixed the steam timer, it also was basing coutndown on CEST time regardless of where you were lol so telling everyone it was 19th 1am that it'd unlock...

Just finishing re-reading the "Voice of Reason" passages in The Last Wish while listening to Beltaine and drinking some nice wine from Toussaint. My mind and body are ready! It's still a bit more than an hour though :cheers:

I won't even be able to play the game until later tomorrow, and even then only for a couple of minutes to try if I can run it at all. Still I'm waiting here excitedly like it was Christmas or something... :fun: :wine:

@Phinnway: I think GoG Galaxy knows of your past transgressions and you have to pay penance for the next 8 hours.

Meanwhile...1h 6 minutes left!

Top Bottom