Witcher 3 climbing up the top sellers chart on Steam

+
Witcher 3 climbing up the top sellers chart on Steam

Noticed that Witcher 3 has been in the 10 top sellers on Steam for a while. Now it has climbed to #4 (in third place there is Witcher 2 which is on sale).

Anyway hopefully soon it will conquer the #1 spot :)

Scryar

Forum veteran
It was on #1 (ps4), #2 (pc) and #4 (xbox one) 2 days ago on amazon.de. pretty sure it will be 1+2+3 a few days before release

Mohasz

Forum veteran
It's not that unexpected, is it? If the reviews next week will be mostly 9s and 10s, then I'm sure it will reach the very top.

It's not that unexpected, is it? If the reviews next week will be mostly 9s and 10s, then I'm sure it will reach the very top.

DO.NOT.REMIND.US.THE.PAIN.AND.SUFFERING.OF.A WEEK.

ot will reach the top i am sure of it. A long time since a decent RPG even if half of what CD proj. told were true( i am sure it will deliver fully , dont worry)

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Batman have huge following (comic nerd etc), so I guess it's much bigger than the one for Witcher.

And there's Metal Gear Solid (I never cared about the franchise)... and the possibility that TW3 doesn't manage to keep you engaged throughout the whole 100+ hours of content it offers.

Hopefully the game can get 10 million+ sales.
That seems to be a rather unrealistic expectation, to be honest.

Last edited:
CDPR has been throwing this out of ballpark with the marketing...(showing up on Conan..having TV ads, big billboards in big cities etc). I will be surprised if it DOESN'T get 1# on Steam for a long time.

And those Steam charts don't count in all the pre-orders on Amazon or Gamestop as well as the s*** ton of Collectors Editions ordered.

And there's Metal Gear Solid (I never cared about the franchise)... and the possibility that TW3 doesn't manage to keep you engaged throughout the whole 100+ hours of content it offers.

Yeah, but TW3 is definitely up with them there. MGSV, TW3 (and to a lesser degree Batman Arkham) are my games of the year already. Those are my highlights this year, they really push the boundaries and bring innovation (well, MGSV and TW3 at least. BAK not but at least it looks fund and gorgeous).

Expansion at the end of the year should keep ppl busy ;)

They need to buy it for the preorder discount and goodies in steam before the release date and the price become normal.

With all the reviews out, it will be a pretty easy week for me.

Don't ever say that about any game before release. :scold:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Batman have huge following (comic nerd etc), so I guess it's much bigger than the one for Witcher.

Jeez guys, where are your sense of confidence in TW3? :2guns:

On serious note, Batman:AK and MGS: PP will be serious contenders too, however, I have faith in TW3 :cheers2:

Top Bottom